Any Sifu here can help to solve this?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RE SHiN

Ermmm... Sorry to ask but just that i have not seen something about over haul talking at here...Can any sifu who drive rotary de can give me answer here?(if the rotary is FD 1?)

1st , What is over haul? As i heard from others rotary need over haul is that meaning to make the engine clean?

2nd, Till what km should be over haul once? Cause this i heard too many answer so i need sifu here to comfirm, some say 30k/km, 80k/km, 10k/km also have:confused_smile:

3rd, Over haul need how much per time? RM5k is what i get from some rotary mechanic here...How about KL or other place?

4th , this question i think is not related from above that is what is the rebuild you all always talking about...Open whole engine and insert new things in it?Or what thing?

And lastly i'm sorry about this but i really no where to ask and no else to ask either...I really hope to get some answer from you guys...And i know nothing about cars so don't be too harsh for me and my question cause i know just only the basic of a engine things only...I'm just asking for my preference as i really love FD so much untill day and night i've been thinking of it...And Sorry for my lauya english and if anything i've talked wrongly, forgive my noobness...Thanks alot for you all d answer and i really appreciate it...

1. overhaul in our term is called rebuild.....
that's the word that we don't really like to hear...

2. typically they say 200000 KM once, but it all depend on your setup of your engine. if you run it correctly, it should last damn long. if u configure it like crap... running lean... advanced timing.... high boost.... easily... even 50 KM can make u go rebuild.

3. typically 1 month for slow builders... fast builders... 1 week... constant time...

4. yes open the engine... take out old seals, remove rust....put new seals.... if needed, new housing.

where are you from ?

Oh thank you alchemis for replying to me...Now i know what is my decision le...I'll keep on work harder liao...hehe...This is the only thing that keep on troubling me...Cause i heard a foreman who do rotary de says that rotary need over hual 30k km once...Thats make me shock @@ 30k = rm5k...But now i know what to do already thank you...Oh ya i'm from JB...And one of my friend also driving a black colour FD...So envy..haha...

Hehehhe,another fan.

Work HARD! Dont look back

"a thing about rebuildation"

Not only you got to set up your car for richer,more suitable style of tuning,you got to get a credible rebuilder too.Dont simply go to anyone who claims they're the rotary maestro and be happy by paying 5k to rebuild your rotary.

Do research,find where to do this,even if this takes you far from home.Rotary engine is not anyone's cup of tea if it went into a a post menstrual pain period (seals are gone,that and this are gone)

Ya...I'm doing research on it...I'm really don't know anything about car's engine, function or parts but i'll keep read info about it...To know more for the future preparation...I hope if next time i have other more question i can be able to ask from here and get answer from you all...Thanks alot Sifu Sifu~~ =)

your sig's picture's car has on some ganas looking semi slicks. Where is that pic taken. Doesn't look Jap...

Cheers

saru-kun : I found it in Yahoo pic.I think that's from Japan.Cause I have the front of the car also.The car plate look alike like Japanese.Maybe you wanted to see?I can upload it for you when i back at home. ^^

Alchemis : Hehe.I like the car paint.Rotor inside the pain.(is that called rotor or what?) =)

Alchemis said:
1. overhaul in our term is called rebuild.....
that's the word that we don't really like to hear...

2. typically they say 200000 KM once, but it all depend on your setup of your engine. if you run it correctly, it should last damn long. if u configure it like crap... running lean... advanced timing.... high boost.... easily... even 50 KM can make u go rebuild.

3. typically 1 month for slow builders... fast builders... 1 week... constant time...

4. yes open the engine... take out old seals, remove rust....put new seals.... if needed, new housing.

where are you from ?

hahaha.....

rebuilt in penang....3 days max.... thats the lowest i seen...
:omg_smile:

RE SHiN said:
saru-kun : I found it in Yahoo pic.I think that's from Japan.Cause I have the front of the car also.The car plate look alike like Japanese.Maybe you wanted to see?I can upload it for you when i back at home. ^^

Alchemis : Hehe.I like the car paint.Rotor inside the pain.(is that called rotor or what?) =)
Yup that'll be great. And yes that funny triangular looking oddball you see designed in the point is the rotor...

Cheers

rotor inside got pain ?
ouch... that must be knocking.....pain in the ass....

rotor inside got paint ? that's really no good news....
how did the paint get in ?

ahahahahhahahahahah

yeah it's a graphics painting of a rotor....flaming rotor....
some of them they paint it with a turbo outlet ... so called turbo rotary :)

Huhu. Very nice that paint. Wonder here can paint till like that or not. :X-:

Alchemis : lol. Let you bomb dao :mouth_closed: :emoticon_U:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom