need help from all ICE sifu here!

VexRed

Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
hi!

firstly i damn blur about sound systems and i know nothing about them! so pls dont flame me 4 asking stupid questions k? thx!
my problem is whenever my volume is extremely high and my woofers kick my idling becomes low and if da song has a lot of kao kao bass, da idling becomes very unstable and engine mati :banghead:

if da volume is lower it's ok. when driving also ok. it's only when standstill idling. i have 2 rev my gas sometimes at traffic light or lower my volume cos da car has stopped. i have a very basic ICE setup - kenwood 5039u hed unit, 2 x ameron amps, 2 x ameron mids, 2 x 12inch ameron woofers, 2 x cap ayam tweeters. nothing fancy at all. is it cos my battery is da lousy Yuasa brand wan? or my wiring no good? note that the idling starts 2 die ONLY when volume is extremely high and woofers kick bass. how do i stop this problem and keep my idling ROCK-STEADY when car is standstill when my sound system is blasting 2 the max? hope sifus here can advise me cos i really dont know wassup wei!

also where in KL can i buy da KCA-BT100 bluetooth thing 4 my player?

this is da thing tat i wan - http://www.kenwood.com/bt/bt100/

thanks have a good day! any help is very much appreciated! tq tq tq :smokin:

appleyard

Dec 20, 2004
Change the battery and recheck all power wiring. If the problem is still there then you need to do troubleshooting on alt, battery and amps.

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
battery may need changing. if battery is new, then alternator may be the problem.

These are leaked images of the new Porsche Panamera prior to official launch. It's not the prettiest encounter for Porsche, but to the car maker's fans, it is a good thing because the 2017 Porsche Panamera is rather... pretty.

Despite its performance capability, the Panamera has never been a beautiful car to the eyes of most people. While maintaining overall...