AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Here the map if one is going to Chappy Chappati On Demand Cafe And Bistro from Ampang Point
http://goo.gl/maps/m279d

Just had a nice breakfast there. Asked about the closing hour, the owner says officially it closes at 12am. But since that area rather quiet after 10pm, so sometimes they started to close early

If you guys want to hang out there, make sure you guys come in early la.... if the owner see more customer then they don't close early

But, if you guys want to hang out + brouhaha until wee hours... may I suggest mamak in ampang point area
  1. Al - Hafiz (beside CIMB) - nice naan cheese!
  2. Pelita (opposite HSBC) - got loads of parking space after midnight la hehe
  3. Rasyid - Roti Canai+Dhal & its nasi ayam are delicious

Last edited:

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
Here the map if one is going to Chappy Chappati On Demand Cafe And Bistro from Ampang Point
Dominos Ampang Point to Unknown road - Google Maps

Just had a nice breakfast there. Asked about the closing hour, the owner says officially it closes at 12am. But since that area rather quiet after 10pm, so sometimes they started to close early

If you guys want to hang out there, make sure you guys come in early la.... if the owner see more customer then they don't close early

But, if you guys want to hang out + brouhaha until wee hours... may I suggest mamak in ampang point area
  1. Al - Hafiz (beside CIMB) - nice naan cheese!
  2. Pelita (opposite HSBC) - got loads of parking space after midnight la hehe
  3. Rasyid - Roti Canai+Dhal & its nasi ayam are delicious
waa... more choice..
this week TT still ON?
or we need to set another date?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
waa... more choice..
this week TT still ON?
or we need to set another date?
up to you guys.... as I said, If I can come, i just swing by :biggrin:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
this week i cant commit...got football match to catch

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
al-hafiz is it the corner mamak at the fairly new shop lots?
i will be going to my in laws hse tonight.......tmr go bck to PJ.
not to say new la.... its the part @ ampang point that you can see CIMB, Toyota and Perodua...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Ooo that al-hafiz is at ampang point ah? i tot was the other 1. forgot that area. is it taman cempaka ah?
that one, i dunno hehehe

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
aiseh, still cannot decide aarrr, ok if i have the time, i'll take a few pic that i think would be a good place than i'll post it here within this week & next week on monday, everyone suggest date & vote place, the date & place wit most post will be decided as TT. agreed @ not:hmmmm:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Did I miss the Ampang meet up? If not,

May I make a suggestion? Meet up the whole lot at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa ka, or Botanical Gardens there and go for picnic ramai - ramai. (ok...that defies the purpose of AMPANG meet up hahaha)

Or we all can meet up at Taman TAR, jam pack the road up there, watch monkeys and people jogging sambil makan Zaini Satay hahaha.

Well after reading a few posts, I think the problem with Ampangrians (if there is such a term hahaha), its not about what to eat, its WHERE and WHEN to eat. So many choices to have food and if unlucky, the place you want to eat will either be jam packed or you yourself get stuck in traffic hahah.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RWD can cause the car to have more oversteer and AWD make the car to have more understeer when coming to corners

Even Nissan GTR R33 & R34 in Japan GT is modified to RWD with wider tire in the front at is 330mm while car like Enzo FXX front tire is only 255mm or 245mm

But RWD are more likely to spin in corner if throttle is applied, will be harder to turn a AWD as will cause understeer

The reason AWD doesn't spin out that easily is because some percentage of power is transferred to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience