AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
lol! we are not goin clubbing rite? hehehe...just meet n share info only...teh o ais 1 glass 2-3hrs ok la? hehehe

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Yo jeheyr! need to confirm that Chappy place close at what time. I don't think it open 24hours

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Sorry guys, there's a family function that I have to attend at my mum's house that nite...

so can struck my name off the list.. maybe next time yaa

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
hehehe...ok ok! i have nothing to do that nite...so im on...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
i think better we meet somewhere.. mybe petronas tman dagang (near galaxy)...
so we decide later which plae to lepak.. ok?
lol u can see petronas from chappy lorr & 1 other thing, i couldn't make it this saturday, grumpy ol' man MR. Boss need me to acompany him for "site visit in penang" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: if u know what i mean, maybe back on sunday eve, if next week i think should be ok but don't let me stop u guys & don't forget 2 upload pic aaiiittt.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
ok, i dunno how to attach the map here but google map the last destination should be Galaxy Ampang, it should be in front of IPD Ampang, if u know Tesco ampang than make a u turn @ ampang point fly over back to cheras, entering mrr2 u can find a left exit a bit in front where there is a flat @ both side of the road & just drive staight untill u find a police station on the right, & galaxy ampang on the left, if u exit mrr2 @ ampang point, go straight, the next trafic light to the right after ampang point trafic light & drive straight untill u see Hero supermarket than a bit further u'll see petronas, chappy should be @ the last shop @ the last block of the Hero row.

thats the best i can give coz i suck @ giving directions :banghead: maybe papagoines can tell u better:biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
When you at the Petronas+McD... look outside and you see a big but rather dull shopping mall... that's Galaxy Ampang... a bit to the right you can see 1 row of shop house... you can see chappy restaurant there

is it the petronas with McD together?
yes ( think of it most of them is) just after the traffic light, in front petronas have open space than u can see galaxy,view from petronas chappy is to the most right @ the shorter building

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's some extra jalapeno sauce to sprinkle on yesterdays static shots of the Scion FR-S Concept, basically Scion's take on the Toyota-Subaru jointly-developed rear-wheel drive coupe. Toyota have now been so kind as to release two videos of the FR-S, a really short one and a really long one, to further stroke our loins and tease us silly whilst...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience