Alza opinion

pupjoint

Jun 3, 2007
i might be getting a Myvi or Alza as a daily transport for my 64 years old dad. interesting to read the reviews on Alza here.

i am looking for day to day transport with no funny or weird mechanical or electrical problems. let me go check out both cars.

syahtldm

Oct 8, 2008
Port Klang, Sel
i have one bacth 2011 before raya. luckly still now i have no problem like others. to me im sastify wat im pay for like wat our friend say!. my Alza auto premium editon. to me speed its ok can reach 170km/h. fc quiet good, i get 6.7km/l with bhp petrol ron 95 arround 350km from pulau indah to my kampung at bera pahang(pulau indah - kesas - south highway - nilai/pajam - lekas until jelebu, and jln kampung - kuala kelawang so n so to my house.) passanger some time full untill second row. my alza still standart. sound from roof to me its normal not to loud (still not doinf sound insulation). sound from window actually from wat i c la... when u speed arround 130 above it happen at the space between side mirror and window. especially when u open the window.

6.7km/l??? Maybe 6.7l/100km lah.

muzhaffar

Dec 1, 2008
i also think its typo..should be 6.7l/100km. if 6.7km/l, its extremely very high FC..hehehe..6.7l/100km, never be able to get that FC..maybe i'm heavy footer..some more, i heard from my friend, new myvi lg best got more rattling sound than alza..even he open the door trim and tighten the power windows screw inside..its too loose he inform..

carjunior

Oct 8, 2008
I'm actually looking for the best SC in Klang Valley as my Alza giving me these :

-front right door got wind noise when travelling above 60km/h
-left side mirror signal light water entry (nvr accident)
-both side skirts detached at end area (warranty booklet mentioned these are warrantable)
-front left area got (tak-tak) while driving over hump or uneven road after installed anti theft bracket in four doors (suggest by SC) and A/C water outlet pipe (some campaign issue)
-steering area knocking noise while driving over pot holes
-meter cluster got tik tik noise while driving over uneven roads
-central lock buzzing noise during depress "brake" lock.

pls pm me if u got a good SC....

A great video of the 24hour of Nurburgring created by Tim and Nick Hahne of a German production house called stereoscreen.de. It shows life at the 'Ring during the 24 hour race, one of the most grueling but loved endurance race. Its a video worth watching in HD and worth every second of the 13 minutes it runs for.

<embed...