Alarm problem

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
Hi, i have a Aerosport kenari 05, i have problem with its alarm system & central locking system. It seems to work fine when driving. All locks can lock properly when the car engine is running. However, the problem starts after the car is turned off, and wanting to lock the car before leaving. There is 1 lock that is the driver door can only lock, the rest need to be locked manually.
Please help! What is the problem? the alarm module has been replaced last year. Is that i need to change new module again or the guns on each door got problem? I need to find out ASAP, i'll be taking the car for checking this noon.Thx!

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Seems like the central locking mechanism that's the problem? Maybe not enough power from battery when engine is off? Could be a start...doesn't sound like the module to me.

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
Guys, my problem solved d, turns out the original locking mechanism on every door has failed. ended up replacing locking mechanism ie the guns on all 5 doors. took out the original ones and modify the new gun type to each doors.
No need to change the module. Now solved d. Thx guys!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys, my problem solved d, turns out the original locking mechanism on every door has failed. ended up replacing locking mechanism ie the guns on all 5 doors. took out the original ones and modify the new gun type to each doors.
No need to change the module. Now solved d. Thx guys!!
Usually the guns do not fail all at once?....:hmmmm:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
My wife car rear pass both die at the same time, now the rear door will not move after several lock n unlock. The front r still good.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wish to ask, Heard NA Camshaft Lift higher and longer compare Stock Cam
Which 1 would be better choice ? 4G91 ? 4G93 ?

Is there any marking on the camshaft ?

Estimate how much duration ..?

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience