alarm problem...need help...

seek88destroy

Known Member
May 8, 2006
i hv any alarm...wif shock sensor...so...when i "armed" or lock the door..the alarm.... den after 5 second...d alarm.."BEEP"....my fren say my shock sensor rosak...can any1 help...me...? how 2 repair d shock sensor...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
huh??...
errr, mind to use puntuations?....hard to understand lar...

u meant that the alarm would "beep" 5 seconds after u've armed ur alarm for no whatsoever reason??
1 clarification; is that a standard "thing" that the brand of alarm does? or it beeps the whole day long without stopping?

If you recently just changed the alarm; than send it back for clarification. If not; try to un-plug the shock sensor (that is if you know where the wire is connected too). Than test it without the shock sensor on.

I supposed is not your shock sensor that's faulty; because usually shock sensor which is faulty would never give u the "beep" (it would probably wouldn't "buzz" when it's triggered) because the "beep" would only occur when there's "shock"...... kekekeke

seek88destroy

Known Member
May 8, 2006
sori sori...brother...ok..1st, i install the new alarm. after that, i works fine in few hours. but then, when i lock or ARM my car. 1st ,it arm or lock..den the shock sensor detect some shocking N give some warning after that the alarm keep on 'BEEP"....i hv test wif out sensor...i works find..den i bring to some mechanic ,he say is shock sensor problem...hw now? can it been repair..?btw...can i make my "BEEP" sound louder...nw my beep sound so soft ..o..mayb d alarm "lau ya" brand

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wat brand u using??
if just recently install; than get it back to the accesory shop to ask them to check or mayb change
usually no use one sending to mechanic. They're more pro with "mechanical" parts...kekeke

anyway, if u've narrowed it down to the shock sensor; than just go back and change.
The alarm sound is usually due to the speaker that's been connected in your front engine bay. You could also ask the accesory shop to see whether or not there's any more enhancement to the "sound". I bet they would introduce u alot.

seek88destroy

Known Member
May 8, 2006
once i connect the shock sensor to the alarm module...d alarm detect gt shock on the car...datz y the shock sensor broken...liao..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Posting on behalf of my buddy who lost his SGTI few hours ago which was stolen from his condo parking. Condo is located somewhere in Taman Desa. Would appreciate any helping hand to locate his ride.

Car description - Original silver color SGTI with 16" ADVAN RG (white with blue lining), with a BRIDGESTONE sticker at the fender.

Contact person - Rosman/Owner - 017 446 3479
Myself - 012 637 5512

Cheers,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience