advan neova (ad07) rain condition.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
agree with u mate...had an bad experience too with Neova...but they r like cicak on dry road...just drive slowly when raining...the real facts is, on wet roads, just drive slowly...any tires also wont perform @ its best if u drive fast on wet roads...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
agree with u mate...had an bad experience too with Neova...but they r like cicak on dry road...just drive slowly when raining...the real facts is, on wet roads, just drive slowly...any tires also wont perform @ its best if u drive fast on wet roads...

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 does.....:biggrin:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
AD07 user here. No problem. Heavy rain today while going to work. Went through several big patches of water. Sensible speeds, of course, given the conditions.

Just from reading this thread, I don't understand the need of some drivers to go 100 to 110+ kph in the rain. What's the hurry, more so when conditions are not favourable ?

120, 130...flying into corners in the wet. Some of you maybe have a death wish.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
AD07 user here. No problem. Heavy rain today while going to work. Went through several big patches of water. Sensible speeds, of course, given the conditions.

Just from reading this thread, I don't understand the need of some drivers to go 100 to 110+ kph in the rain. What's the hurry, more so when conditions are not favourable ?

120, 130...flying into corners in the wet. Some of you maybe have a death wish.
haahhaha.....130kph at wet, attack corner lagi...damn syok le....fuyoh!!!:biggrin:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
wasteg4te,
Well, I drove on 15" ad07's before and it's not very good in wet weather. I'd suggest to be a bit careful on wet or damp roads. Falken Azenis ST115 are pretty good all round tyres. I've tried driving rather fast and smacked straight into a puddle of water and the tyres just cut through the water puddle without even sliding one side. Of course, the car slowed down a little bit while cutting through the water but it didn't slide one side. cool. hehehehe Must try the falken st115 and see if it can cut through a swimming pool of water. hahaha

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
what i got to know from a tyre shop seller. he mention neova when come to corner there is no sound compare to other tyre. other tyres he mention it will come out sound saying tat u have reached the limit of your cornering. the best part he said, no sound so when u feel like over the limit just wait to terbabas tats all. haha...

might go for michellin for the next tyre but going to be bloody pricy... darn

cherrios...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wait till u pass 2" high water...:biggrin:
this ain't wet, but flood. hahaha....
2", only those 4x4 or truck can pass in safe...no any tires can,.....even Eagle F1 oso die....ahahhahaaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wanna pek corner in 2"inch 'wet' road..?? can take some short film..?? upload to YouTube, i wanna see...:itsme::itsme::itsme:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wanna pek corner in 2"inch 'wet' road..??
it possible to attack the corner in heavy rain but not 2" inch water...

what i do is change my driving road driving style to rally driving style so the car can driff in the corner but need to becareful ....

have any 1 try tailgate in the rain before?? try few time that also very short distance as some driver dont want to move over....u know la driving 60/kmh in the fast lane....

what i can say is dont push ur luck....drive safely ....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
have any 1 try tailgate in the rain before?? try few time that also very short distance as some driver dont want to move over....u know la driving 60/kmh in the fast lane....

what i can say is dont push ur luck....drive safely ....
hahahaha...i try b4...hahahaha....that time is riding a EX5...tailgated the Bas Kilang...coz too heavy rain & too cold...need some warm gas from exhaust of the bus...ahahahaha....after that, the bus emergency brake....i ram into the back of that bus... after u saw the damn big dented on the bus, & u still okay, hahahaha...i know i'm stonger than that bus...ahahahaha....
guess wat, i still alive until now...damn...ahahahaha...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I tried once, attacking the LDP fly over at Western Digital, near Motorola. I attacked that corner at about 120kmh with yokohama a520 192/50/R15, approximately 40% thread left. Car didn't slide at all. hahaha I can only thank God for sending Angels to accompany me. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like to ask who have experience doing this. Is it really works in preventing the headlight from become blurry/haze like.. I duno how to describe but i think you guys know what i mean).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience