ADC

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
Hi guy! I have a piece of artwork here dedicated to our wagon inconjuction of world cup 2006. I'm thinking to print into t-shirt and poster etc. If any of u guy interested , i will do more, what u all say? here the sample

abbi

May 6, 2006
hi...i've a pair of (tein)rear lowering sport spring for adr for sale...brought 2 pairs from chop shop for rm400....just brought an extra pair coz its really hard to find...only rm200 + roti canai+teh ais....lowered about 2 half finger with 205/50/16....call me at 017-3827716 loc klia/puchong

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
abbi : any pic ?? pls upload th pic so that everyone can c ...... have u try to fix it on to ur car ....... i just wan to make sure is suitable for y10.

good luck , happy selling ya

johnchin

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all BUDDIES............how r u guys?

Just to show Oliver's car......the only 2 photos I have............................

Last edited:

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
thanks bro johnchin...
bro oliver... can exchange the front bonnet with u? (just try my luck) my adr f.bonnet is white color lah... if u dun mind of exchange then maybe u PM ur best price to me please? thanks

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
bro bobkidi, nice ADR worldcup poster!
just drop my idea with u... if the new ADC logo replace the illustration of ADResort (inside the poster) guess will be more eye-catching.

ez2ayin

Mar 14, 2006
Lowered spring for ADR

Hi bro julie.... Thanx for the info regarding the spring to lowered my ADR.... i just installed it to my ADR (wira 1.5 for front and perdana for rear) ... the problem is... for rear is still high (only lowered 1 finger from before)... and for front its not balance la... 2 1/2 fingers at the right and 3 fingers at left side.... Why aaa??? :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

Help me pls... :phone:

Jun 27, 2006
Question Mark???

Hello..sorry disturb u all..

Acctually i'm looking for ad resort also...can anyone in here tell me what is th different ad resort 1997 and 2000..So what the last year ad resort manufacturing..
Acctually i'm looking for 2000 above ad resort..Is it available? I had surf the net..but i couldnt find the pictures for ad resort year 2000 above..

ANd one more..what is the diff between wingroad and ad resort? I got a pictrue show me the millennium edition year 200 for the ad resort..but it's look like wingroad year 1996-1997..

Thank you..sorry for all the inconvinients

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
emastech,
ad year 94 -97 using y10 code chasis,
ad millenium also using y10 code but different exterior front and back
wingroad using y11 code totally different from local ad and very seldom to see
If u looking millenium model year 2000 above i think u can try looking at used car somewhere in jln sentul (the road from balai polis jln ipoh heading to sentul ... near sentul flat)

guy, go and checkout ur handsome pic on Traffic mag latest issue hehehe ... the sunway tt

Jun 27, 2006
Thanks for the info bro BobKidi...

I will search it at jln sentull...for wingroad is it in Malaysia available for sale?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ez2ayin said:
Hi bro julie.... Thanx for the info regarding the spring to lowered my ADR.... i just installed it to my ADR (wira 1.5 for front and perdana for rear) ... the problem is... for rear is still high (only lowered 1 finger from before)... and for front its not balance la... 2 1/2 fingers at the right and 3 fingers at left side.... Why aaa??? :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

Help me pls... :phone:
sori for my late reply , just cut the coil. small matter lol :_:

Last edited:

invisible_man

Mar 30, 2006
hola there.. how bout our ADC 22nd July lepak2 session?? forget to buy sticker la.. available lg ka??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own an 98 hyndia elantra, i wanted to get an body kit for my car just to give it a new look i love my car was my first its my baby i dont wanna get rid of it but when loooking for kits all i could seem to find was an evo set and tbh its hidious. id really like to see some other options but maybe im just overpassing them would be awsome if someone could give me some guidance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience