ADC

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
front lip u can either find honda eg lips... 4doors 1....
or get the ori 1 but that 1 darn rare....

rear got custom 1s... :) got a member from ADC custom build... u want we can contact him :)

Hmm... i hope its not mine you're referring to :_: ....

Last edited:

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004

the two in d middle ads are damn cool man
with the rims all that perh

hahah i take it u like white rides huh bro :) well then join me bro.. aha my ad also white white... :P then when u get ur ride then we come out yumcha! then we also can be like them.. we park side by side hahaha

andy... was mentioning ujang's custom build rear lip... the 1 i use on my ride :)

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
besides white, black on black also perh
black car black rim black tints
is there any ad done that?

now i know that sr16 powered ad is Ah Fatt's, read from new car mag 'Tune-Up'

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
ahaha yeah and if u want to visit his shop ur always welcome.. his shop is very near the old lim kok weng building in taman mayang area... if u know where mamak william is.. it's nearby :) got a bro in nismoclub whose wagon pure black... except for rims la... his rims is silver :)

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
hehe got 1 special invite from us la... ah fatt's ride gonna be in... check it out :)
tonite got meet up tt at putrajaya :) interested pls contact andy :)

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
ahha... i saw andy`s resort last nite.....pearl white....flat rear bonnet......very nice ride.....hehe.....
hey, andy...when u get another bling bling rims........hehe....

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
HAHA! What a small world eh? :D I saw your Sunny bumper lights then i knew its you in that car! :D

Thanks but no intention to fit in blings coz not my style yet. .. havent bored with the new makeover of my ride. :P

Long time no see u. Very busy being a family man eh?

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
TT at CYberjaya actually

hehe got 1 special invite from us la... ah fatt's ride gonna be in... check it out :)
tonite got meet up tt at putrajaya :) interested pls contact andy :)
Total 15 cars with 1 Avanza (Zul's - ex-ADC president/founder)

Also came was a Wingroad, the one and only, direct from Japan. The Y11 Wingroad with full-time 4WD. That guy is using mixed rims for both front and back with 3 piece at the rear and 2 piece for the front. :O Anyway, hes got alot more things to do for his ride but its a great feeling to find that Wingroad among out members. :D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
seems like the topic is running back like normal de lol ......

just now i went to bkt jalil to check out my fren , then i also toke some spy shoot on tomolo great big event

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
do v hav throttle body injection engine in malaysia, like GA16i??
if its appear, can the injection system install to our ad resort?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
do v hav throttle body injection engine in malaysia, like GA16i??
if its appear, can the injection system install to our ad resort?
ga16de mean ga16de, if u wanna go for injection system . there are alot of thing that u need to mod , not onli the throttle body. u also need to get the fuel tank , then u need to get fuel rail , injectors , ECU , also the most important is to get the wiring system ........

if u think injection is good , let me tell u that carb is also not bad. pls get the right guy to tune ur carb and everything will work right. u get more power with less fuel ..... and the thing i like most is no fuel cut. u can ask babywolf on my x ride. he know about my car alot....

good luck bro

ok ok , then the other thing is ......WHO IS COMING FOR THE ULTIMATE STREET TUNER AT BKT JALIL. i'll b there from 7pm till dun know wat time .....

if u guys wanna meetup , pls feel free to give me a call at 012-3355 352 ( tannie tam)

p/s: i am a guy ahh , for those who dun know ....
:)

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
er...i mean TBI (throttle body injection) wo...not EFI (electronic fuel injection)wo...

there are GA16i in other country wif single cam throttle body injection.....

i hope to go to these event.....

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
bro ching... ur havin the fuel injection series la... :) those throttle body injection is a combination bro... customly made for that... yeah tannies ride thou carb but very good... i learn from him as well : for the throttle injection i think its coz they need both the throttle and turbo injection to the engine :) urs fuel injection d bro.. bolt on turbo mo man tai 1... change the pistons nia to lower compression's 1 haha

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bro ching... ur havin the fuel injection series la... :) those throttle body injection is a combination bro... customly made for that... yeah tannies ride thou carb but very good... i learn from him as well : for the throttle injection i think its coz they need both the throttle and turbo injection to the engine :) urs fuel injection d bro.. bolt on turbo mo man tai 1... change the pistons nia to lower compression's 1 haha
now babywolf already sifu , hahahahaha. anyway everyone also learning .....

this is something about the TBI u looking for. for those who wan to know more about TBI , hope it can help !!

Throttle-body injection (called TBI by General Motors and CFI by Ford) was introduced in the mid 1980s as a transition technology toward individual port injection. The TBI system injects fuel at the throttle body (the same location where a carburetor introduced fuel). The induction mixture passes through the intake runners like a carburetor system. The justification for the TBI/CFI phase was low cost. Many of the carburetor's supporting components could be reused such as the air cleaner, intake manifold and fuel line routing. This postponed the redesign and tooling costs of these components. Most of these components were later redesigned for the next phase of fuel injection's evolution, which is individual port injection, commonly known as EFI. TBI was used briefly on passenger cars during the mid '80s, and by GM on heavy duty trucks all the way through OBD-I (ending in 1995).

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
i still learning :) bro... wait 4 me ok? i wanna start work d... if i rajin i think by next year i can get my A31 d.... hahaha rili dream of gettin 1 now d.. :) kena bug :P

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
oh....okok.... jus feed up with this cab.....always made the engine choking......
so i jus thinking of getting this TBI system with out changing the engine ma....hehe...
i also still learning....haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Driving is to get easier and even more pleasurable for Honda Accord customers, who can now receive a portable lightweight1 navigation system valued at RM2,300, when they purchase an Accord at any of Honda’s authorized dealers nationwide starting 1 December.

The easy-to-use Gathers Honda Infotainment Navigation System activates on a touch screen that features a choice of two or three dimensional (2D or 3D) map...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience