Body Kit help.

playerapX

Apr 22, 2006
i own an 98 hyndia elantra, i wanted to get an body kit for my car just to give it a new look i love my car was my first its my baby i dont wanna get rid of it but when loooking for kits all i could seem to find was an evo set and tbh its hidious. id really like to see some other options but maybe im just overpassing them would be awsome if someone could give me some guidance

get nice rims... lowered ur car with adjustable coilovers... minor decent bodykits such as front lips and sideskirts is enough lor....
dont need to go huge looking for bumper swap... it will make ur car look hidious...

playerapX

Apr 22, 2006
hey

SkYwAlKeR said:
get nice rims... lowered ur car with adjustable coilovers... minor decent bodykits such as front lips and sideskirts is enough lor....
dont need to go huge looking for bumper swap... it will make ur car look hidious...
where would u reccomend buying these things ?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
ur rims..u can just go around looking thru shops that are in ur area or ask ur frens who has connections.get a good deal.:_:

the same as all ur stuff really.

playerapX

Apr 22, 2006
lol thats the problem i dont know anyone around this area that is really into cars.

^^^^ pic of my car -exsact-

yeap... or mayb u can search in google or go to some tyre shop that sells many rims... go Klang, if u in KL area.... i heard there got various types of rims...
as for bodykits, mayb u search around for pictures and know what u want.... get some idea how to mod ur car to look nice... try search in zth 'random car photo' thread...

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
hehehe yup!!

about u getting more info...erm..i actually buy mags like import tuner and drapsport and compactcars...so i suggest u get em! loads of good info in there..u can try writting to the editors to help ya.

Zthian,

wanted to find out any workshop near KL/PJ/Shah ALam/Subang that good in flushing gearbox? Though of flushing my gearbox and pour in Motul.
Anyone have any idea how much it usually cost? Do not want to be water fish (because CNY is near), get bad workmanship (or shit) and worst still spoiled my gearbox. :angry:

Thanks in advance.