Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
The wheel hopping happens when loses traction on 1st gear and when changing from 1st to 2nd instead of the wheels spinning they hop.
Wheel hop? you mean when you let the clutch go, the whole car shakes? same as mine. LSD gigit ka? because no wheelspin at all, just hop hoip hop

snake_man

Aug 23, 2010
Auckland
Thank you bro.

The wheels do spin out not smoothly/continuously but kind of intermittently.
This happens when the front wheels lose traction. i.e. accelerating fast from zero in wet conditions when the car is stationary.
If i put my foot down on the accelerator the whole front shakes violently while the wheels spin out.

I took the car to honda for a full service check. Everything seemed ok but this turns out to be a common issue with most powerful front wheel drive vehicles. There is no real way to fix it but allot of people that fit racing suspensions have suggested this helps reduce the shake during take offs.

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Thank you bro.

The wheels do spin out not smoothly/continuously but kind of intermittently.
This happens when the front wheels lose traction. i.e. accelerating fast from zero in wet conditions when the car is stationary.
If i put my foot down on the accelerator the whole front shakes violently while the wheels spin out.

I took the car to honda for a full service check. Everything seemed ok but this turns out to be a common issue with most powerful front wheel drive vehicles. There is no real way to fix it but allot of people that fit racing suspensions have suggested this helps reduce the shake during take offs.
"most powerful front wheel drive vehicles" :adore:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abang bien, my 1 wheel spin, and wheel hop like mad... bunyi chitchitchitchitchitchit... sigh..

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
Hi bros.Im dekitting my ride.So im selling my 2 year old tein flex hi lo soft hard with my rear camber kit for 2600 nego.No leaks or noise.My car is also for sale but i want to sell it sumtime in november or december.2003/2007 euro r cl7 milano red with civic fd2r gunmetal ori rims 18 inch.The rest is stock standard.Pm if interested.No lowballers please.Thanks

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
My cousin is spraying his CL7, which color you think is the best?
1) latest camry pearl white
2) Myvi pearl white ( a bit goldlish, like type r champ white )
3) Type R Championship white
4) Honda Stream Pearl white

Thxn :adore::adore::adore:

fardy

Mar 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My cousin is spraying his CL7, which color you think is the best?
1) latest camry pearl white
2) Myvi pearl white ( a bit goldlish, like type r champ white )
3) Type R Championship white
4) Honda Stream Pearl white

Thxn :adore::adore::adore:
yellow spoon..quite adorable..hehe
:driver:

btw,
what code does this car's battery compatible with?
----------------------------------------------------
already found..46B24L
:driver:

Last edited:

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Yellow spoon is nice but the yellow abit too heavy, for yellow i still think the BMW E36 M3 Dakar Yellow is the best!

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
i thought the camry was crystal white??

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
Hi bros.My car pics are posted in cars for sale section.Tein flex for cl7 and unichip Q still up for sale.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I went to Eneos the other day at 1 U, and I saw an advertisement there for leather refurbish such as for leather steering, gear knobs and etc. I called up the company and I went there today to touch up on my Momo steering. Usual la, the cracks and tears on my steering as my car usually under the hot sun. So anyway, just to share with you all, I am really satisfied with their services. Although they did not re-wrap my steering with a new leather cover, the touch up they did was just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience