Leather steering & gear knob refurbish

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi guys,

I went to Eneos the other day at 1 U, and I saw an advertisement there for leather refurbish such as for leather steering, gear knobs and etc. I called up the company and I went there today to touch up on my Momo steering. Usual la, the cracks and tears on my steering as my car usually under the hot sun. So anyway, just to share with you all, I am really satisfied with their services. Although they did not re-wrap my steering with a new leather cover, the touch up they did was just amazing! All my cracks and tears totally nearly cannot see and the colour is like new. All it cost me was RM125 for the steering. Think the company's name is We Colour Sdn Bhd. Quite amazing and kinda fast, took me 1 hour of waiting but it was worth it. :D

Also on the same day I saw the advertisement, I was at Eneos repairing my automatic window. My window after I winded down would not go up. So the worker there said it was the railing and the cables must have broken off. So I said fine, just change it. After changing the railing (it costed something like RM70 i think), the window still could not wind up! Bloody hell, then the idiot told me it was the motor but when they took out my old railing, they cut off the cables. So my old railing cannot use already. So change the motor also, and it cost me another RM70 plus like that. But the worse part was after repairs, the worker winded up my window and to my horror I saw that my window tinting was damaged!! When the worker cut off the cables for the railing, he was really rough with my car. Apparently he scratched the window with his pliers. Now there is one chunk of tinting missing from from my window. :angry:

I complained to the boss and he said they would "change" the tinting for me. This incident still not yet settle as it happened only 2 days back. Would keep you all updated on my case to see how it all settles. But damn sakit hati right now. Dunno if can still find the same colour and brand of tint as it was done some years back. The workers at Eneos does not seem to care much about the people's cars they work on (not trying to generalise but there were 2 workers doing my car and both of them seemed that way. One of them made the mistake of taping up the Positive and ground cables from the power window switch together uninsulated until I noticed and told him off. Apparently he did not know that it would cause a short circuit...geez... scary :blink: ). What do you think? Any good/bad stories to share about Eneos?

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
hhmmmm seems to be very scary bout your story...sorry to hear bout your tinting bro..anyway the touch up shop where it is????can it rewrap my door panel???

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
The shop is located in USJ. From Subang Jaya as you pass Summit turn left to Giant, keep on going straight you'll reach a roundabout near some flats. Go 12 o'clock and you'll come to a T junction. Make a right, and you'll see a row of shop houses on your right. The shop is behind that row of shophouses. They cater to lots of stuff such as leather sofa, car dash board, door panels etc. You can choose to use back the same colour or even change it. I am kinda impressed by them. I was thinking of changing my Momo to a newer one but RM125 did the trick!

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
Ooo so sorry to hear ur bad experiece.. :(
Eneos as for me, just place to buy cash n carry..
ex:air freshner, care care product etc..
if interm of tech or engine.. better go to foreman
that we can bargain and talk with!!..

cheerss.. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro and sis in ZTH... currently downgrading from mivec turbo to mivec n/a and for daily drive.... plan to mod and get a powerful n/a too since i dun wan disappoint myself after driving the n/a form... i plan to have:

1.) rechip ecu

2.) afc neo for some adjustment and make my rpm till 10k

3.) final upgrade, jun stage 3 high cam

can i do this like this?? will i gain more power?? my mivec is already 1.8 .... pls comment and share with me what u guys think... TQ :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience