8th August 2006!! The Official date for "The Mitsubishi Performance Gathering"

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
8th August 2006!! The Tentitive Date for "The Mitsubishi Performance Gathering"

Calling all Head of Mitsubishi Clubs!!

MLOC, MEOC, GalantVRG club, FTO club, Airtrek Club, And all other Mitsubishi clubs to unite AGAIN!!! on the 8th August 2006!

We have done it last year!!! we will do it again this year!!:regular_smile:
And for the many years to come!!!
I know its a bit early to announce..hehe

MITSUBISHI ROCKS!!!

Last edited:

evopilot

Aug 12, 2005
Next to Track
sounds cool .. was there last year .. err, can come ar ? maybe it'll be a good idea for the heads to meet up for plans n suggestions to prepare for this upcoming big event.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I suggest instead of just meet-up this year, we should CONVOY in group somewhere as well...let's meet-up and discuss about it. Kindly PM and/or myself.

We'll make it big ! Mitsubishi Rocks !!!!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
b18c-r,
i totally agree with you!!!....

evopilot,
yo... sure you can come!!!! all mitsu owners are welcome!!!!... we will probably have a pre meeting with all the heads of mitsu clubs around 1 month before the 8th August!!!... To decide everything!!! for now... All Heads of Mitsu Clubs PLEASE block the date!!! and also round up your TEAM!!!!!!!

evopilot

Aug 12, 2005
Next to Track
superb idea ... let's all start planning hehhee and make it much bigger this time round and wow, so fast already 1 year man .. haihs getting old liao ... saw u guys at track yesterday ... nice cars man ...

Last edited:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
wow, great! can unite all Mitsubishi again..hehe...hope this time can get more others as well, may be grandis, storm & colt also?...

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thomas, can you spread the word to MEOC leadeship ? thx man.

Btw, u were in SIC ah ? Didn't see your car leh..or u were driving secret weapon ? Some of MEOC folks were FAST ! damns seasoned driver la...

we all go there 'kelam-kabut' ... Kena bully by those Satria track cars ! :P

evopilot

Aug 12, 2005
Next to Track
can no prob's mate , i din drive ler .. overslept n not feeling too well, went there quite late just to visit buddies .. err, no secret weapon for me mate .. me n my ride oni lor hahaha ... yah man those guys are fast me still learning from them ;) u guys not bad oso i heard hehehe ... maybe someday we can organise a track day for all the mitsu people too ... i've already spread the word around MEOC .. will keep you guys informed .. anything call ler .. can TT oso ma do some get together lor .. al fren fren ... heheeh .. we might have something coming up this friday free ?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
evopilot,
hahaha... nice to hear from you again!!
meoc guys so season in the track lah... follow also cannot...i kena tinggal belakang...hehe
PAGING FOR GALANT CLUB AND AIRTREK CLUB!!!

you guys think got mitsu colt club ah?hehe

evopilot

Aug 12, 2005
Next to Track
me oso still learning man ... got left behind farrrrr toooo .. hehhee ... me same same lar fren .. lets get every1 dis time round muahahha ....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
The "Mitsubishi Performance Gathering" date is just Tentitive!!!
We all need to sit down b4 the event to discuss further details and to decide the date of this event... coz we try to accomendate everyone lor!!!!!!!

Let's say,
1st meeting of all the presidents and heads of the different type of Mitsubishi Clubs..
Should be in June!!!!!!

Will let you know the details later!!!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I suggest setting a committee headed by various Mitsubishi club members to ensure a smooth process n also to promote cooperation.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
acbc,
(nice talking to you yesterday) i totally agree with you..... we should have out meetings somewhere is june!!!!..
i'm just waiting for some reply from other clubs... then i will try to arrange the meet up!!!!!
see ya tonite bro!!!!

anymore mitsu clubs joinning us?