Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

8th August 2006!! The Official date for "The Mitsubishi Performance Gathering"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

leslie

2,000 RPM
8th August 2006!! The Tentitive Date for "The Mitsubishi Performance Gathering"

Calling all Head of Mitsubishi Clubs!!

MLOC, MEOC, GalantVRG club, FTO club, Airtrek Club, And all other Mitsubishi clubs to unite AGAIN!!! on the 8th August 2006!

We have done it last year!!! we will do it again this year!!:regular_smile:
And for the many years to come!!!
I know its a bit early to announce..hehe

MITSUBISHI ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
sounds cool .. was there last year .. err, can come ar ? maybe it'll be a good idea for the heads to meet up for plans n suggestions to prepare for this upcoming big event.

I suggest instead of just meet-up this year, we should CONVOY in group somewhere as well...let's meet-up and discuss about it. Kindly PM and/or myself.

We'll make it big ! Mitsubishi Rocks !!!!

b18c-r,
i totally agree with you!!!....

evopilot,
yo... sure you can come!!!! all mitsu owners are welcome!!!!... we will probably have a pre meeting with all the heads of mitsu clubs around 1 month before the 8th August!!!... To decide everything!!! for now... All Heads of Mitsu Clubs PLEASE block the date!!! and also round up your TEAM!!!!!!!

superb idea ... let's all start planning hehhee and make it much bigger this time round and wow, so fast already 1 year man .. haihs getting old liao ... saw u guys at track yesterday ... nice cars man ...

Last edited:
wow, great! can unite all Mitsubishi again..hehe...hope this time can get more others as well, may be grandis, storm & colt also?...

Thomas, can you spread the word to MEOC leadeship ? thx man.

Btw, u were in SIC ah ? Didn't see your car leh..or u were driving secret weapon ? Some of MEOC folks were FAST ! damns seasoned driver la...

we all go there 'kelam-kabut' ... Kena bully by those Satria track cars ! :P

can no prob's mate , i din drive ler .. overslept n not feeling too well, went there quite late just to visit buddies .. err, no secret weapon for me mate .. me n my ride oni lor hahaha ... yah man those guys are fast me still learning from them ;) u guys not bad oso i heard hehehe ... maybe someday we can organise a track day for all the mitsu people too ... i've already spread the word around MEOC .. will keep you guys informed .. anything call ler .. can TT oso ma do some get together lor .. al fren fren ... heheeh .. we might have something coming up this friday free ?

evopilot,
hahaha... nice to hear from you again!!
meoc guys so season in the track lah... follow also cannot...i kena tinggal belakang...hehe
PAGING FOR GALANT CLUB AND AIRTREK CLUB!!!

you guys think got mitsu colt club ah?hehe

me oso still learning man ... got left behind farrrrr toooo .. hehhee ... me same same lar fren .. lets get every1 dis time round muahahha ....

The "Mitsubishi Performance Gathering" date is just Tentitive!!!
We all need to sit down b4 the event to discuss further details and to decide the date of this event... coz we try to accomendate everyone lor!!!!!!!

Let's say,
1st meeting of all the presidents and heads of the different type of Mitsubishi Clubs..
Should be in June!!!!!!

Will let you know the details later!!!

last year damn happening i think this year is even more happening

I suggest setting a committee headed by various Mitsubishi club members to ensure a smooth process n also to promote cooperation.

acbc,
(nice talking to you yesterday) i totally agree with you..... we should have out meetings somewhere is june!!!!..
i'm just waiting for some reply from other clubs... then i will try to arrange the meet up!!!!!
see ya tonite bro!!!!

anymore mitsu clubs joinning us?

leslie: No prob. Can always meet up anywhere in PJ (or at least in D'sara areas). :)

See ya tonight, if I can get my car out on time... still a work in progress.

To all the mitsubishi heads!! pls gather all your members for this event!!! we will try to make the malaysia book of records on the largest Mitsubishi gathering !!!!!!!!
Its gonna be a big one!!!

sounds great to me yahoooo .... so far got some response from my side hahaha ... if i;m not around, i'll still try to get leave n come back man !!!

evopilot,
thanks for your support from Meoc man!! thumbs up!!! hope it will be the biggest and the most happening mitsu event in years!!!!!!
but you guys from meoc dont bully us ah?hehehe... we mloc small community wan...hehe..come on that day lah bro!!! wan to see the crazy donuts again!!!heheehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom