4G93T Engine Swap in Wira AB

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone Happy New Year ! I am planning to swap 4G93T Manual in my Wira Aeroback 2000 Model. Currently my car is 1300CC. I haven't done any swaps before in Malaysia. Can anyone tell me the estimated cost of total swap ? Cost should include Engine, Labor, Change of Parts, JPJ and Puspakom etc. Will anyshop over here will trade in my stock engine ? Most importantly I'm in Kuala Lumpur.

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
1.3 to 1.8. quite difficult for u to endorse unless u pay some *extra money* to those fatty JPJ...
There are a lot of wira's and satria's running 4G93T under their hood. Any expert can highlight this issue. Or should I sell this car and go for Satria with 4G93T already swapped and running ?

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
just go search whos owner want to sell thier turbo car....no need to pening2 swap engine

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think you should just sell and buy a car that has already been swapped..... Seriously save alot of time and hassel. That said, make sure the car is running properly and is TRULY LEGAL to be driven on the road.

There are many converted satrias and wiras at the Cars For Sale section in this forum.

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think you should just sell and buy a car that has already been swapped..... Seriously save alot of time and hassel. That said, make sure the car is running properly and is TRULY LEGAL to be driven on the road.

There are many converted satrias and wiras at the Cars For Sale section in this forum.
Thanks for the reply, I'll surely look for a Satria with 4G93T. Can someone tell me I plan to boost 1.2Bar with TD05 on stock internals. Do I need to upgrade injectors ? I plan to upgrade to wallbro and I already got Apexi Safc with me :D

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That one I don't know. Never play turbo car b4. But I think 1.2bar boost is a little high for street use. You can go check the 4G93T discussion thread in the forum for more info on that.

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks a lot for the input, I don't plan to street or drag. I want to do it for my own fun that's all. I saw few cars running 1.2bar, never mind if its risky I will go for 1Bar. Or when I have enough money I'll test 1.2Bar also hehehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo guys...

my car 7 years didnt wash the engine, now dirty until like shit... 1 dot 1 dot punya stain liow... <_<
thinking to wash it, but scared will spoil something after wash... :(

anyway, i got list out some few steps to prepare before wash, pls give some comment... :D

1) wrap all those electrical socket.
2) wrap distributor. How about TB? need to wrap also?
3) disconnect the car negative battery terminal. so wont short circuit right? :lol:
4) after wash, let it dry under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience