need info about 4g93t dohc

Feb 7, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
hey dear frnds, i am using proton satria gti 2001 .i am planing to swap with gsr 4g93t engine or i should put just a turbo????? neeed help .......... any one tell me why my car is stck on 205km/h always when my car stck 205km/h i lost the race i just not like my car just for this reason.my car for track its awsome.so i need help for gitting me 4g93t and any one tell me how much i can get hp with this engine,thnx for ur help in advance

virus-v6

Known Member
May 30, 2006
bro,maybe u should check out ur exaust system or wat.y dont u try out mivec head n the electonic parts?gti should fit mivec head.upgrade ur ecu n high compression pistons should give u move than watu expecting.changing to a turbo engine cost u more.depends on ur budget.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
huh? 205km/h is slow meh? That's damn fast already. Speed cut la.

And isn't GTI stock engine 4G93 already? Transplant same engine except with turbo.. what for la? Just mod your existing engine la.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't BOT if expect high boost and much more power. TS still around or MIA already?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
huh? 205km/h is slow meh? That's damn fast already. Speed cut la.

And isn't GTI stock engine 4G93 already? Transplant same engine except with turbo.. what for la? Just mod your existing engine la.
But the pistons and conrods might be different because one is NA while another is forced induction... Compression ratio also different... Block strength might be different as well?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But the pistons and conrods might be different because one is NA while another is forced induction... Compression ratio also different... Block strength might be different as well?
Is different especially materials. What Bro. Izso meant is NA mod further to extract more oomph....:driver::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Is different especially materials. What Bro. Izso meant is NA mod further to extract more oomph....:driver::biggrin:
But I think in stock form, 4G93T already had enough power similar to a modded 4G93NA. Stock one is around 140hp for NA...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But I think in stock form, 4G93T already had enough power similar to a modded 4G93NA. Stock one is around 140hp for NA...
4G93T stock power is already around 190-200HP. So for the 4G93 to reach that would require very extensive mods which will end up more expensive.

Anyway if want to swap I agree with the above posts, might as well go with 4G63T from Evo 1-3, already about 250hp stock. But again remember that Satria GTI is just a normal FWD car, so you will burn out your front tires easily with that kind of power, and will make your car easily understeer whenever you gas during cornering. Also need to prep up your brakes, so basically prepare the handling as well to match you significant power upgrade.

Btw even stock Satria GTI should be able to reach around 215kph already which is pretty damn fast especially for such a small car.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
4G93T stock power is already around 190-200HP. So for the 4G93 to reach that would require very extensive mods which will end up more expensive.

Anyway if want to swap I agree with the above posts, might as well go with 4G63T from Evo 1-3, already about 250hp stock. But again remember that Satria GTI is just a normal FWD car, so you will burn out your front tires easily with that kind of power, and will make your car easily understeer whenever you gas during cornering. Also need to prep up your brakes, so basically prepare the handling as well to match you significant power upgrade.

Btw even stock Satria GTI should be able to reach around 215kph already which is pretty damn fast especially for such a small car.

wait untill you saw 300km/h mirage cyborg from hell with 4g63T i think around 800-900bhp and AWD trans... :driver:

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Did this conversion on my Satria GTI 10 years ago with following parts below. There might be more parts but this is all I remembered. Car was pushing 290whp.

4G93T
Haltech E6K ECU
Haltech Boost Control Solenoid
Garrett GT28 Turbines
TIAL Wastegate
Greddy B.O.V
TEIN Super Street Suspension

At first I wanted to get 4G63T but during that time JPJ did not allow the 2.0 conversion. 4G93T less hassle on the paper work.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Depends on TS. Some like NA mod, some prefer transplant....hhahahha

My ex colleague did a 4G63T is a Satria before. Balance and ported and many more other mods. Seems dyno up to 340bhp, but short lived as he crashed it. He is okay but car totaled...:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

4G63T can't be legally endorsed on Satria nowadays... If track car, then go ahead.
For the brakes, if TS is buying Evo halfcut, he can just get the twin pot Evo brakes from the halfcut... Tyres.. Maybe 15 inch is not that good for this kind of power... If something like 215/45/R17 should be good to stabilize the car with 4G63T?

wait untill you saw 300km/h mirage cyborg from hell with 4g63T i think around 800-900bhp and AWD trans... :driver:
Hehe, I watched that video before on youtube... That car is in Germany if I am not mistaken... Grey Mirage...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was wondering if anyone tried fitting sports spring to their car's stock absorbers? Did a low level/budget upgrade by fitting in a APM performax sports spring to the stock APM absorber of my wira. Despite the drastic increase in bumpiness (think it's called road-feel here :_: ), I was pretty satisfied with the performance of the upgrade. The problem crops up after a few weeks when i started hearing weird pinging sounds from the rear and back portion of the suspension..both at the right...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience