4G63 EVO123 oil filter housing

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
guys,

i need to replace the oil filter housing (the housing which has oil filter / oil press sensor / oil cooler hose at the bottom). Where can i get the gasket for that...is it easily available in sparepart shop? any of you know where to get it please let me know.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
if its a small leak jer,use a good gum gasket to stop the leak,i dont see the need to change the oil filter adapter

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
it's not a leak...the thread on the oil sensor hole is totally trashed..i can't even put any bolt or anything unless i re thread it....might as well jsut change the whole thing to be safe as i need to hook up my new sensors....

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
dats sum trouble jugek tu,get a good replacement unit den.. i remember seeing new ones on millennium motorsports asia's shelf the last time i was there.

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
i got the replacement....i need the gasket dunno where to buy it....been to a few spare part shop in sunway.....end up getting 'gasket ketuk' but if anyone knows where can get the gasket is even better....

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
hi guys, if i use gasket 'ketuk' for the oil filter housing, should i use the gam gasket? the gasket is good enuff to prevent oil leaking?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience