Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

4G61 Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ronnie..

your ride = ?

do you doubt my driving skills ? Is it wrong if i were to pilot my own machine ? Why should i hire a jockey ?
for att ma
not sure y ppl like giving no-basis assumptions....
tofu jokes also can't ka...
it's very normal of forumners to shoot out assumptions without thinking.
you no this forum anythin also can told ma.

this thread is a mixture of good info and weird replies... like having big guns in this industry and school kids :confused:

bravo SDF, nicely done on your ride, you wouldn't happen to have VR4 450cc injectors for sale do you? :biggrin:

dc..

i may have it somewhere in the store..i'll PM you over the weekend once i go dig it up.

:nurse:

dc..

i may have it somewhere in the store..i'll PM you over the weekend once i go dig it up.

:nurse:

thanks bro, if possible, i'd like to buy the sockets too cause i need it to install onto my humble B8...

thanks for your intro to Thomas last week ask well, finally found a very reliable B8 mentor, he really takes time to explain stuff to me about my ride instead of just telling me to go BIG INJECTOR, BIG TUBRO n etc! :biggrin:

good to hear you enjoy his chats..

well i don't have the sockets..prob Thomas may have.

sdf's chat lagi long winded... and if u look closely, he'll be staring at guys asses when he speaks to u.. infact, he may even be staring at yr crotch... coz he's

gay1_frame.JPG

black: lol!!!...everytime you can come out with some new pics. i really want to see ur pc one day la, seriously wondering how many pics u actually have in ur pc.

Last edited:
PC? wat PC? i have no idea wat u're talkin about... i dunno shit about IT.. :banghead:

PC? wat PC? i have no idea wat u're talkin about... i dunno shit about IT.. :banghead:

Sure you don't. You're the webmaster of Autojunctions.

BTW, is there some way I can contact Equinox? Tried sending an e-mail to the Autojunctions web-contact and I got a message from Mailer-daemon saying that it denied my e-mail address....seems it did not like the domain.

Just wondering what ultimately happened with Equinox's installation of the security tint (Part 3 of his article ?). Sorry to hear what happened to his gf. Glad she was OK.

FVel.. thanx for the comment and feedback and yes, that's my car. :driver:

Sure you don't. You're the webmaster of Autojunctions.

BTW, is there some way I can contact Equinox? Tried sending an e-mail to the Autojunctions web-contact and I got a message from Mailer-daemon saying that it denied my e-mail address....seems it did not like the domain.

Just wondering what ultimately happened with Equinox's installation of the security tint (Part 3 of his article ?). Sorry to hear what happened to his gf. Glad she was OK.

it's [email protected]

will get him in here fr u ;)

huhu...finally the truth unveil...all the tailos had spoken :adore:

It doesn't seems like a thread / topic to be discussed for its subject.
Quite disappointed as I'm a 61T user and might gather some informations from here.

It doesn't seems like a thread / topic to be discussed for its subject.
Quite disappointed as I'm a 61T user and might gather some informations from here.

may be u can start a new thread bro..:proud:

nuthing here which i see as constructive :smokin:..where is the thread starter?

Top Bottom