169.6 hp campro cps

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Any meth kit involved...?

casconaro

Aug 17, 2007
no wander if this campro can get 160hp.... with all the up grade + haltech......
even 20v n b16 can get this figure if use stand alone.......

fquantum

Known Member
Dec 3, 2007
no wander if this campro can get 160hp.... with all the up grade + haltech......
Ya... But what is there can be done for campro
Compare to others machine which have alot of
After market product..

What had been done to gain that hp n torque
Stock campro hp is like 119 hp on wheel only rite...

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

just pull untik 8k rpm,
got 169HP at 7.3k rpm...
campro cps where got such high cam to pull until 8k - 9k rpm....
Campro got revcut rite...???


---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

:driver:
this is N/A CPS.. :D .. now the owner is going to prepare for 180HP on wheel for campro.. stay tuned.. :D

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

the engine bay..

Bro you seem to know this people...
Any idea what had been done to this engine....

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
My friend use 350z setup on his car (Supercharger + Exhuast) his hp he say is 2xx+ . And i read before in a magazine, Satria Neo 300+ ponies . I dont understand why 160+ is impressing you guys :confused: . i tot zth-ians all talk about 50000+ horsepower monsters only :dontknow: hahaha, not talking bad about anybody, just confused

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
My friend use 350z setup on his car (Supercharger + Exhuast) his hp he say is 2xx+ . And i read before in a magazine, Satria Neo 300+ ponies . I dont understand why 160+ is impressing you guys :confused: . i tot zth-ians all talk about 50000+ horsepower monsters only :dontknow: hahaha, not talking bad about anybody, just confused
if it's an NA mod from a 1.6 s4ph n it's streetable, a ~160 ponnies is impressive.. compared to the stock whp ~100, which i heard from some frens

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

opppsss... somebody already mentioned 119 whp.. huhu.. but still the increase is still impressive for an NA.. lol..

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Salute, the car itself is virtually nicer than EK9, EG6, Mirage(this are my thoughts, if anyone disagree, not my probs :p ) and now the power leaped into the above mentioned Japs models.. Syabas Malaysian! I pray for ur success guys! :proud:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
if it's an NA mod from a 1.6 s4ph n it's streetable, a ~160 ponnies is impressive.. compared to the stock whp ~100, which i heard from some frens

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

opppsss... somebody already mentioned 119 whp.. huhu.. but still the increase is still impressive for an NA.. lol..
hahaha i guess la. Some people spend thousands of ringgit to N/A mod their car, but the gain is relatively small. When some people spend about 7K buying a turbo kit and the gain is much higher than N/A tuning. Just a question, how come people N/A mod instead of going all forced induction on this mufu*** :driver:

fquantum

Known Member
Dec 3, 2007
That is what make n/a.diff.to f/i.....
For n/a to get that much of hp increase
from it original hp
is something to be talked about....
Somomore this.is.campro. We talking abount....

azzul86

Jun 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
those jape car have lots aftermarket part in the market,
but campro where got aftermarket part..
campro std only produce 110hp on wheel that's mean 60% hp from stock engine... :hmmmm:
b18c on wheel around 180 - 190 hp n after mod with aftermarket part it can get around
250 - 270 hp. so it around 45% -50% power of the engine..
just compare it, don't under estimate honda engine.. however honda engine is a beautiful engine
it was art engineering engine design :adore:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
hahaha i guess la. Some people spend thousands of ringgit to N/A mod their car, but the gain is relatively small. When some people spend about 7K buying a turbo kit and the gain is much higher than N/A tuning. Just a question, how come people N/A mod instead of going all forced induction on this mufu*** :driver:
IMHO, the feeling of driving high-revving NA engine is different than torque monster turbo engine, although the latter may have better torque and power. The throttle response is instantaneous, no lagging like a turbo's. The sound a high-revving NA engine is much more pleasant to the ears :love:. Because of it's linear power delivery, it's also easier to control especially on wet road/track and pulling out of a corner. Sometimes, power is not everything. One of the reason the TopGear team picked Ferrari 458 Italia over McLaren MP4-12C is somewhat contributed by the Ferrari's amazing high-revving NA motor, something the McLaren didn't have. Just my 2 cents. :driver:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
IMHO, the feeling of driving high-revving NA engine is different than torque monster turbo engine, although the latter may have better torque and power. The throttle response is instantaneous, no lagging like a turbo's. The sound a high-revving NA engine is much more pleasant to the ears :love:. Because of it's linear power delivery, it's also easier to control especially on wet road/track and pulling out of a corner. Sometimes, power is not everything. One of the reason the TopGear team picked Ferrari 458 Italia over McLaren MP4-12C is somewhat contributed by the Ferrari's amazing high-revving NA motor, something the McLaren didn't have. Just my 2 cents. :driver:
Great opinion bro! Guess your right, a High revving n/a does sound more natural in its own sense. is like Turbo = steroids. if u got 200hp but with turbo, its just like taking steroids. But N/A is just that pure engine power :D :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know how to take off this part off???i've tried many times but failed...just unscrew 2 screw under the radio but nothing seems to loose..can anyone help me???:adore:

Mine is GEN 2 1.6 automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience