1.8 ---- 2.0

2pac

Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
alien said:
huh..? for protons oni?
from the website it doesnt specify for which make wor..
so if it's a foreign car then can convert more than 25% ar?
let's say.. lancer 1.5 to 2.0 4g63? or 1.5 civic with a B20?
Not sure lah.. but as what i heard is only for Proton cars

cyborgsabah

Afghanistan
all the while you can increase more than 25%. the approval was done in JPJ HQ, unlike less than 25% any branch can approved it... but nowadays the dun approved proton conversion more than 1.8cc since proton never produce wira/satria/putra with 2.0cc... (good news to vr4 owner.. hopefuly spare parts price getting cheaper..heheheh...)

if you aredi registered your 4g63, why should your afraid? if they asked who approved it asked them to check their file lah, and asked them to whacked the officer who inspect it and signed the approval letter... i dun think they gonna do that coz maybe him or their fellow officer who approved it in the first place...

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Is this 'REAL'???? My putra now on convertion nearly finish liao to EVO2. :eek:

Dremel

Ampng Nrdschlff
wira got 2.0 la .... 2.0 diesel.. hehehe.

but if the new regulation is true, ppl who had converted should be having a hard time with any road block after this.. even it was previously 'legal'

cyborgsabah

Afghanistan
Dremel said:
wira got 2.0 la .... 2.0 diesel.. hehehe.

but if the new regulation is true, ppl who had converted should be having a hard time with any road block after this.. even it was previously 'legal'
\

why should be having a hard time? dun tell me those already convert last time have to change back their engine.. thats just plain silly... they just said that cannot convert to 2.0 anymore... they didnt say that if you aredi convert 2-4 years back you have to change you engine..... just my 2 cents.... no offence...

2pac

Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
guys no lah... as i know its only for those who wants to convert now... those who have converted before this are safe lah....

d3s

May 1, 2005
but when roadblock... with bad mood.. they will say wutever they like as if they r the law.. damm man... patang la c them

kfze

Apr 28, 2005
I just did corversion from 1.8 to 2.0, but on a mazda car.

Just did JPJ (last week). All ok, including puspakom. And I did it without a runner.

I think, still can do lar.

Dremel

Ampng Nrdschlff
cyborgsabah said:
\

why should be having a hard time? dun tell me those already convert last time have to change back their engine.. thats just plain silly... they just said that cannot convert to 2.0 anymore... they didnt say that if you aredi convert 2-4 years back you have to change you engine..... just my 2 cents.... no offence...
hehe, i dunno. That's my rough thought only, i hope they won't do such ridiculous move la. if they asking us to change back to original engine, that's surely stupid.

Time To List Sepang's Fastest Men! In this post, we re-acknowledge all participants of the inaugural TIMETOATTACK Series in 2010. In this list are selected, cream of the crop individuals who have made their mark throughout the 4-round series back in 2010.

We've since immortalized their achievements with a set of TIMETOATTACK FINALE Hall Of Fame posters, listed in grand, polished-metal base...