'03 Toyota Vios

Mar 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,

I'm new to the world of car modifications. Currently own a '03 Toyota Vios. The only thing that i have done so far is to change the air filter with a K&N drop in filter. I am looking to improve its performance but I'm not too keen in turbo charging the engine. Need some advice from season player.

Thanks

Raymond:wavey:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
your budget?

this would help for those could suggest on the performance imrovement...

Shiniz

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com
actually i too need advice xDD..was planning to add front strut bar and rear strut bar for the stability of the car..but i heard alot of ppl say..stabillizer bar or strut bar doesnt really help..but changing it to hi/lo soft/stiff suspension does so...i was wondering which to do..either way my rear suspension is done for already..hahaha..

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
Suspension do help to add confident and lower the center of gravity.... make ur car nicer
Install UR anti roll bar also will increase your cornering stability....but it depend on your needs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The ongoing talks between Volkswagen and Proton have finally come to an end with the German party calling it quits today. This is the second time in two years that talks over cooperation have ended without a deal but VW claims it still plans to set-up a Southeast Asian production base.

The Volkswagen group and the Malaysian government have decided not to further pursue for now joint discussions about a cooperation or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience