Saga / Iswara Rear Brake Disc Solution

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
AndyDemarco said:
ahh seems like i cant find a workshop that can do it...

anyone can help me out?
Dude,

If ur around in KL, call this fellow...ah siong 012-2655115..03-92223663

I dowant 2 say anything 1st, u go and see personally the w/shop and the work
Their doing...Basically u just tell him wat u want and he will wat necessary.

The Place in Chan Sau Lin...In Sg.Besi

mafia1980

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
vr4 disc brake

hei... i own an orion saga and converted to vr4 engine...
my disc brake setting is vr4 twinpot front and single pot rear...
maybe i can show you guys the picture if interested... but heavy job sikit la to open the tyres... anyway both are pcd114.5.. i guess my mechanics make some adjustment to the rear axle.. but later on i call him and tell you guys.. ok..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Cool dude. Hope to see more posts/pics of yours soon.

Anyway, just to share - what I captured last Saturday.

Its for the rear, as it says. :wink:

mafia1980

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
already post quote in proton saga/iswara threads :biggrin:

anyway in case you haven't read it here are my rear disc that you talked about.. mine printed mitsu. galant '92 on the hub..
bought in cheras for rm 230 a pair last year :frown:

twinpots on front too using all kevlar brake pads.. :biggrin:

with these i can stop 80 km/h within 10 metres i think :biggrin:

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
mafia1980 said:
already post quote in proton saga/iswara threads :biggrin:

anyway in case you haven't read it here are my rear disc that you talked about.. mine printed mitsu. galant '92 on the hub..
bought in cheras for rm 230 a pair last year :frown:

twinpots on front too using all kevlar brake pads.. :biggrin:

with these i can stop 80 km/h within 10 metres i think :biggrin:
Nice dude. Really.

rm230 a pair that you bought - just the rotors or with calipers and whatnot?

mafia1980

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
unfortunately rm230 was only for the piring (rotors) only.... hmm.. but i got lucky to buy HKS SQV bov for RM350 that day one year ago ... :tongue:

nowadays la kan... i heard 2ndhand SQV could reach RM500 so i saved RM 150 so minus lets say rm30-rm40 from the rotors price now.. still save a lot...

lucky me :biggrin:

i wonder how rally cars keep the brake pressure lah friend could we too develop the same system (tarik2 the kayu ones not using conventional handbrakes)? anyone comments?

show me ur car la dudes.... :marchmell

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
I need a lil help!!!!

WOW that is a cool DIY man i really need heklp!?>>>.......

Last edited:

mafia1980

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
CraZieThug5057 said:
WOW that is a cool DIY man i really need a help on how to change a rear disk brake on my WIRA SE 1.5M car....recently i jz bough that car 3 month old! Only....so i would like to convert from DRUM to DISK Brake...so any idea....sugestion or coment or preparation before i change my disk brake!?>>>.......

it is posible right to change it to Wira 1.6 or 1.8 rear disk brake..but how and where to get the spare part? inknow the original (New) one is very expensive but i wanted to get it sec hand? is recond shop have this items? if they woould like to sell it how much it would be??..

and what other items to get beside the disk brake caliper? can u tel or list me the items inorder to complete a whole new disk brake changes ?......

oh ya BTW...any other disk brake model can be fitted in my car (WIRA 1.5 M SE)?
let say brembo brand withported holes ...if yes how much would that be? new or recond part/sec hand part :dancing2: ?

do u have any idea how to instal hig performance brake calipers and pad?

appreciate it if you can respon faster on this matters...

thanks

Crazie THUG
my mechanic car (wira) is using 4pot nissan caliper and disc.. hehehe.. i think modding to twinpot is ok.. may be cost a little less than the 4pot

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Just to chip in -

Saw a complete Saga/Iswara rear axle set with disk brakes/calipers/cables everything up for sale at one of the chop shops I've visited recently.
Dind't bring my digi cam though, but the rear disk is cross-drilled, and the caliper looks smaller than Mirage/VR4.

How much?

PM me. Again, it's the complete rear axle set with disk brakes.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
hi vestax if i wanna change my drum to disk brake kits....... 4 my car wira.......

--ive been looking at this 1 set of sloted 4 points disk brake 4 wira at a performance shop

my Q is ...can i get a Mit Lancer rear disk brake caliper kits coz i aim for 1 set disk rotor oready its a slotted one match wira but the shop guy ask me to buy a lancer caliper kits (not inlc disk rotors) from chop shop...n then im gonna install rotors to my car

is that posible to done?...or is wira 1.6 or 1.8 or putra rear disk brake calipers fits to the disk rotor i mentioned?. how about the size n etch was it wira is smaller in size n lancer is abit bigger ?

the sloted 4 points disk rotor is lancer size (as the shop guy said)....

THE PCD not sure i think mab can FIT...

help on this .....

P/s: i do not need to buy the disk rotor for the my wira coz it has 5 points will not suite the beautiful sporty look slotted disk rotor that ive mention..

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
any one cud help on my prob

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone change their fuel filter? how long should i change the the fuel filter? I'm driving a 1991 Toyota AE92.. i think the fuel filter is more than 10 years old already.. should i change it? normally how much it cost for changing fuel filter? btw my car is running on 4age engine.. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience