Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yeah, now she's holding along the edge of tables and walk from end to end.....now she what also want to grab and play...now my wife also training her to pee before bathing so it becomes a habit and hope soon she can give sign or make noise when she want to pee.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, now she's holding along the edge of tables and walk from end to end.....now she what also want to grab and play...now my wife also training her to pee before bathing so it becomes a habit and hope soon she can give sign or make noise when she want to pee.....
Yup, early training and continuously making it a habit to make her learn.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

just becareful of sharp edge corners of the table.
Yup, Even when holding the table, more so when wobbly walk without holding on anything.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Both my kids stopped wearing pampers at the age of 2. Have to potty train the with lotsa patience. But in the end it was worth it. Kinda save alot monthly on pampers too. Now also cutting down on milk scoops from 6 scoops to 3 scoops as recommended by doctor. It helps too

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My daughter is learning to walk now and she's talking a few steps then sit down. Then stand up and walk a few steps....Guys just want to ask how do you stop drooling...my daughter is drooling a lot and because of this she has some small drool rash on under her chin...Now I apply sudocrem at night and in morning I can only wipe with wet towel.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My daughter is learning to walk now and she's talking a few steps then sit down. Then stand up and walk a few steps....Guys just want to ask how do you stop drooling...my daughter is drooling a lot and because of this she has some small drool rash on under her chin...Now I apply sudocrem at night and in morning I can only wipe with wet towel.
Drool because teething or just bad habit? She'll outgrow it la. Can't do anything about it man

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe she just need something to chew....

pacifier

or some infant cookies u can give to her this baby puff...(i'm currently giving my dotter this to chew on her gums)

+-rm22/bottle

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Try not to give pacifier, sometimes difficult to take away later on....

I gave my kids "Farley Rusk" biscuit.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Try not to give pacifier, sometimes difficult to take away later on....

I gave my kids "Farley Rusk" biscuit.....

i randomly give and pull...haha so she will learn to survive without one :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i randomly give and pull...haha so she will learn to survive without one :biggrin:
Ya don't give them. Teeth won't look nice as well when they grow up.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Ya don't give them. Teeth won't look nice as well when they grow up.
got newer pattern that was flatter and high quality...

pigeon and avent is the famous brand

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Drool because teething or just bad habit? She'll outgrow it la. Can't do anything about it man
I think is teething because she sometimes chew on her fingers. I have given her a lot of those teether but she get bored with it after a while.

maybe she just need something to chew....

pacifier

or some infant cookies u can give to her this baby puff...(i'm currently giving my dotter this to chew on her gums)

+-rm22/bottle
I only gave her pacifier if she wants to sleep and will take it out after she sleeps. But I notice she still got saliva dripping out even on pacifier and she suck at the pacifier very strong. I got give her those small stick type baby biscuits. What is that blueberry thing? it's a chew stick or biscuit? can I find them in local store or only baby specialize store?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody can help me here...
I would like to know about injector.
Mivec injector is 240cc flow rate.Is it a 'peak hold' or 'Saturated' ? How many 'Ohms'?
Eterna injector is 275cc flow rate. Is it a 'peak hold' or 'Saturated? How many 'Ohms'?

Thanks in advanced...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience