Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Youtube : Uncle Bus

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vladimir

500 RPM
Last edited:
Man, this uncle has become an internet celebrity. Some of the slang words have been widely used in HK.

hehehehehhe this is damn coool man~ whut wouldl u do when it happends u are the young man being screwed by this uncle?

If it was me, i would have smacked him so hard on his face that he can't say a word.

This man was purely talking cock. Should be taught a lesson not to talk too much.

But it looks like a movie scene.

what more info u guys interested? the guy who recorded the video has called to the local radio...well just know that he used a SE w800i to record this video, he miss the front part becoz when he was going to the seond stage of the bus the fight already going on....

about the sarcastic young man scolded by the uncle, his name is ALvin, he is a sales, he said he dont fight back is becoz he knew the uncle not dare to beat him and he respect the uncles i old man so he dont bully old man..

so toking about the "merchandise" product from this video clip....they got various version(please refer to the links on interesting DL section)...got mp3 ringtone,movie subtitle version, star war version and recenly even have ppl modified it with BF2 game video....also i saw ppl modified a poster with the uncle holding a sword stand on a double decker bus...and said its a mive title " The Judge of Bus".......

its getting sarcastic with more and more modified stuff from those HK ppl...see their creativity...

wakakakakakka that uncle bus getting famous in hk hehehehe~

until police case hehehehheh~

The uncle also shown up yesterday......guess what? he keep trying to asking $$$ from those media...and big talk cock...haha...

uncle talk cock akekekekke~

The latest news is that a restaurant owner took pity at him and employed him as the captain or something and not long after that he was set upon by 5 masked attackers.

how u know???? any link to that news? wanna have a real look at that poor uncle akekekekek~ :_:

According to his life's chronical apparently he isnt from the poor. Whe nhe was studying in Australia he made it big with lottery but after 9 months he was poorer even before he hit the lottery.

Upon his return to HK his parents resented him, he indulged in gambling and gambled almost his life away. To settle his debt he trafficed heroin into Belgium but was caught after a while and was sentenced to 8 years in prison, while serving his prison he did Law,physology and fruit carving.

It was his fruit carving that caught the attention of the royals of Belgium. He servedthe royals and got himself pardoned after 4 years.

He named the prison warden and the prison in which he was incarcerated and it was all true.

Dont asked me how I know, I read it from a circulated mail too.

"ngo yau ngak lik, nei yau ngak lik.. nei jou meh tiu yan ngo ar?"
it's a classic..

i wanna say, uncle, i feel u now man..
sigh..

this drama can considered putting a rest in hk now..2 weeks ago the uncle was hire to work in a restaurant in mongkok...which is 2 streets away from the young dude he scolded...

then, many ppl just go to the restanrant for the sake to seeing this uncle....and then he got some kind of conflict with the reporter who paid him to "make up news" so end up kena some gangster beaten up and sent to hospital....now his boss has to fire him and recent 1 week no news from him already...

ahaah... man,!! this old man needs some physical lesson...... long time never go school adi.... hehehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

hello boys and girls... i need to get GT Wing mounts custom made for my car.

i wanna make it similar to the J's Racing EG6 GT Wing.

J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3 In Stock!

anyone know where i can get it made? some contact info etc would be nice.

preferably shah alam/ subang/ PJ area.

thanks

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom