Need Help, is just me or Youtube ?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
I am using firefox n lately some videos in youtube, I can't watch it n it says loading.

What is the problem ????

My browser ???
Line ???

Or what ???

I have tried delete cookies but still the same thing. When i use my cousin's laptop. He can play the videos i can't.

So guys help me.

could very well be browser, firefox blocks alot of contents. Try opening using explorer and see if the problem persists.

could very well be browser, firefox blocks alot of contents. Try opening using explorer and see if the problem persists.

Same, with opera and IE. My frens with TMNUTS works.

Called MAxis they said website upgrade n then call again they said crap n stuff.

Now i call they mcm engage. I think a lot of people conplaining.

Simple, HSDPA 3G is BS from Maxis so bad.

Last edited:
i'm using maxis and i can view youtube. i guess it is the browser or you installed some parent software which block youtube.

FF and IE user here, no problem at all.
like what SG suggest, check your firewall or proxy setup.

Btw, did you earlier install any plug in that block flash? it will cause you problem.

Thanx for all ur help. Now is ok. I dont think is proxy or what so ever. Even plugins. MAybe my maxis reception in my area is BAD last morning.

I think tmnet is farking up again. My torrents have been going really slow for the past few weeks. I'm trying to avoid calling them up cos if I do, it's not going to be a nice conversation.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom