Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

XS Engineering R34 GTR has won the American Touge 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
wow!!!!what a race that was.i was hoping 4 the GTR 2 pull away from the NSX at the 2nd run but a mistake by the drift king at the final corner costs the NSX 2 get an undeserved win.well i guess that is a great day 4 GTR enthusiasts around the world.i was jumping up n down after the race win.man i just cant contain the joy of watching the beast wins over the jap super car.how nice if the GTR can win by smoking the NSX by a mile gaps.:baring_teeth:if u all dun believe,u can get the BMI AT2 in torrents coz its out dy.:shades_smile:well i shall send my congratulations 2 Eric Hsu if i hv the chance 2 c him in the states.hahaha.

Last edited:
infernaL said:
driver + power steering issue la
yeah.. this is the big issue.. the steering seems so heavy?.. I guess mayb even the track also abit narrow..

From my point of view.. it was a win-win situation..

The GTR was XS's spare car... they initially wanted to send their Impreza...

mb that bcum a lucky break 4 the tuner 2 win with the ultimate monster...hands down

A Post Every 5 Mins

audi1-600x424.jpg

The legendary Quattro all-wheel drive system has found itself under the chassis of most of the rapidly expanding Audi range with one major exception, the nimble A1, that is sadly only available with motivation to its front...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom