Car Culture

[WTS] Unused 2007 Alpinestars Tech1-K Kart Gloves Size M

bombe994

Known Member
Sep 6, 2006
Shah Alam
// TPR // New 2007 Alpinestars Tech1-K Kart Gloves Size M

ITEM DESCRIPTION
I have here a pair of Alpinestars karting gloves in size M which was bought more than a year ago.
It hasn't been used for any race or practice sessions, only test fittings by some of my friends.

This glove is NOT FIREPROOF, so you can't use it for sanctioned races which requires fire proof apparels.
It is also NOT WATERPROOF.

It is quite small for size M, so this glove should fit nicely with someone with a relatively small / skinny hand (average adult Malaysian wear size L).
If you're not sure which size fits your hand, refer to the chart below:

This item has been SOLD.​
PAYMENT
You can make your payment through any of these methods:
  • Cash On Delivery
  • Maybank2u / CIMB Clicks
  • Cash Deposit (Maybank & CIMB only)
  • Paypal
DELIVERY
Item will be delivered through either of these methods:
  • Self Collect at McDonalds Section 3, Shah Alam
  • Poslaju / Skynet to Peninsular Malaysia only.
CONTACT
Should you require further enquiries, please feel free to PM me or contact me via:

Last edited:

yokomos15

Aug 29, 2008
Hi,can i know where u bought ur glove,im looking tat for long time..but i donno where can i get it in KL,can u advice me where the shop at?thank!!!

bombe994

Known Member
Sep 6, 2006
Shah Alam
If you want it fast ... you can have a look at Alpinestars shop in Hartamas (about 5 mins walk from Uncle Don, next to the main road)

If you don't mind waiting for 3-4 weeks, I can get you any Alpinestars / Sparco / OMP gloves you want (including the latest line) coz I have a contact in Europe who can supply me. Of course this is not limited to just gloves, but also suits, boots and racing undergarments.

Hope that helps!

yokomos15

Aug 29, 2008
I don't mind to waiting ur goods,but is tat ur price is cheaper then Alpinestars shop in KL?Can u check me the price for TECH 1-ZX and TECH 1-Z,both RED in colour...size L....THANK bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is really sad case of mine. All my families car including mine were stolen yesterday. The matherfarker thiefs broke into my house and took away all our cars, my wallet, ACER laptop, my mom's NOKIA 8210 handphone and Olympus Digital Camera.

Realised all gone when i was about to leave for work round 6.30am, yesterday 24th Jan07. I was wondering why all our car keys went missing. When I look at our front gate, had a shocked in my life as my brothers' car and mine was not there anymore...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience