[wta]fixing door "pistol" n alarm

IceBikers

Known Member
hi, a iswara aeroback.. one side of the door cannot be open even the lock.. my bro said the "pistol" probelm n has to be changed..

guys do u know how much the "pistol"?

n i wan to change alarm system.. can it be change without fix the "pistol"??

From my experience, the problem may not be as serious as you had imagine. try opening the interior door panel and see the door mechanism lingkages. My proton Wira door last time had the similar problem. Found out that one of the lingkages hook unhooked. Donno what caused it. Maybe numerous slamming of the door caused it to unhook......

I'm not too keen sending the car to the asssesories shop (the ppl there are mostly a bunch of youngsters with tons of curiousity and seriously lack of tehnical know-how) Better send the car to a car workshop.

Anyway, i suggest you to DIY first. who knows the problem only very minor. but then it's just me.....

how to diy? i duno how to open the panel?
anyway to open the door first??

i saw ppl use a steel wire to pull something from outside at the opener there then the door opened

open the door panel and check urself lorr... vr easy only open door panel... jz a few screws...
if really the pistol damage adi, get a spare one from spare part shop and DIY fix it (if u want diy)... if not, u go to accessory shop and they will recommend u to change the whole central locking device...

THE pistol of Wira always spoil make sure you change to ori dun modify or you will regret

pistol wont cost much.....just around RM 35-40 and 50-60 for the main control unit(driver's door-5wires)....accessories shop make sure u know them la...otherwise a good workshop will do but somehow they lazy to do and ask you to go to accesories shop....if you really want,...can go to autochild la....Seng ko can do it for you together with the pistol...i did mine there too....2 doors passenger side...change the pistol....now working perfectly...damage RM 90...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom