Would you try "sixth element"??

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Saw few shops selling it, price at 350 for black one, 550 for blue and 750 for green, been noticing when it was advertised overseas, lots of supercars using it... my honest mech also said definitely got feel as it will speed up electronic pulse and enhance all electronic items...

Is it true?? or just like those cheapo gadget??

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
what is sixth element bro? can post more details....?

i google-ed for some hints on what this is...well i guess many ppl have installed it and claim to have increase on dyno...so i dont i know..i personally dont really know...well maybe others can share..i rather use the money for other stuff..

Sixth element

Last edited:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
U need sixth sense for it 2 work! Hehehe juz kidding! Any1 tried this be4? So much diffrence in price (350-750)..
Izit like voltage stabalizer?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
okok.. : ) actually i dun quite know the product, but just share what i got k...

Previously it was designed like ball shaped, it helps in rearranging molecule, some ppl stick it near fuel tank and claim got better fuel efficiency, most ppl put it near either ecu or air intake...

Now the newer version came out, it's a stick shaped and put inside place where we used to light up cigarette?? dunno the scientific name lah~~ haha... It claims will help regulate molecule even better and thus improve car performance.. : )

According to my honest mech, green colour you can feel the difference in 2 hrs, blue in 12 hrs, black in one day, higher price greater effect, he also offer me to try but i rejected... : ) Reason why i wanna ask this is because my car is old and most of the wiring and electronic object are oxydating, used to install a voltage stabilizer but the effect wasn't too good and now pricing and brainding also all mess up so not intend to buy any... then saw lots of ferrari, lambo (in advertisement) put this in their car so just try to get feeedbacks from you guys LOL~~

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Its brave of them to put such a high price, considering that people arent very convinced bout the product yet.. To me i think its a risky investment..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i noticed most of the website for this products from taiwan...hmm i am not really keen to invest on this kind of gadgets la bro...got so many OTHER things can get with definite improvements ...

potato

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If you buy those Option magazine you will see the adverts. If it's so easy & efficient all manufacturers would be having it as a standard instead of having spend billions on R&D to improve 5hp.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha ...agree with bro AD ...even me once are into all this kind of lil gadjets ...my advise is ...save the money for other modifications which is really gain result ..not depend on all this stuffs ...at least you don't feel your money is wasted if you spend on your mod which really touching the engine compartment ...don't be like me ..so sohai last time ..wasted few hundreds for all the gadjets*so called tourqe improvement* but in the end throw it into dusbin >< ....like the price you mentioned above which is cost few hundred bucks ...i can get a full exhaust system and a high flow drop in filter .
So ..think wisely ...its juz an advise afterall ..trust or not is up to you in the end of the day =) ...
happy modding ;)

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
i think it's not worth it to invest ur money into this..all the pics and adv of supercars with this product is just a gimmick..after the photo shooting i believe the owners will throw away the gadgets :biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i think you all heard earth wire before right?? I used to hate all these item also. And my car was having some problem, battery died quickly, light dim, hard to start, and acceleration not really good lah... then i got a free used earthwire from a friend, so just put it in engine to make it look nicer... Surprisingly, all problems mentioned solved, so i believe there is still some pros...
Just that some brand boast too much..:biggrin::biggrin:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
This item is very hot in Taiwan...
If anyone of our ZTH member to there, maybe can ask them go to check.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

did anyone ever faced this problem.i bought a recon car.from this dealer.car is on stock.already view the car..then when back home.i decide to buy the car.so i called the salesman.and confirm.so he asked for deposit.then he asked more, saying that to settled the tax.AP holder is tahb auto.jalan yap kuang seng.kl..then already taken 1 month time.loan all already approved in 3 weeks.now.the dealer asking for 1 more month for releasing the car..i already when to the consumer association.their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience