Worth the hassle just for few ringgit?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nuggyn

Known Member
with the rumours flying around yesterday that the price of petrol and diesel will increase, motorist were willing to take the hassle to join in the crowd to fill up the tank.

so many petrol stations were full of vehicles...all jammed up. Some of the congestion at the petrol station were even spilling onto the main road and caused unnecessary traffic congestion on the main road.

i guess those cars in the queue would have to wait at least half an hour.
worth the hassle just to save few ringgit??

sigh!

No, it isn't worth it at all. That's why I didn't bother. But that's human nature for you...kiasu...and we were laughing at the Singaporeans.

Well, majority of Malaysians would have answered YES!!!

Just look at:-

1. Yesterday's incident, all petrol stations swamped
2. The number of cars parked illegally OUTSIDE shopping complexes to save on a RM1 car park.
3. The number of cars diverting to a LONGER road just to skip a RM1 toll.

:D :D

few ringgit is nothing much for u?yeap it maybe just for once...but

then should see how packed was those hypermarket like jusco,carrefour, when it is having sales day or member's day...your mommy should knw better..
my mom is the same. but i cant say "mom, u re kiasu la"..coz i dont wan end up paying the difference. :P

all for the sake of few ringgit also

Last edited:
If it was my mum I'd pay the difference of, how much?, 50 cents? RM1, 2, 5, 10? And bring her to the nearest supermarket. The jams and parking hassle and the crowds isn't worth it.

well...

obviously...the majority of people in malaysia, dont think so..

-to and from office. jam
-after a midnight movie. jam
-pay/exit toll. jam
-jpj/police block. jam
-accident at your/opposite lane. jam
-bb/mid valley/pyramid even pasar mlm shopping. jam

all the above wont save u a cent, still all are happening daily....

mb we r getting used to jams. kakaka

I'm suppose to re-fill my fuel tank last night (fuel warning signal tell me to do so), but due to the high traffic at the petrol station near by, i rather do it this morning.

Once to proved again they got more TIME than MONEY in their life.

:D

Guys, how come I passed by my nearyby shell its still RM1.52? This is the old price right?

the price hike still not confirmed.. hence, still with the old price.. enjoy it while it lasts

today's papers said it was just rumours, no price increase planned...

bryan90s, shopping at hypermarkets diff mah, coz its long term savings. But price increase for the petrol was just a one time off savings onli... ermm.. i dun understand the part about the jams u mentioned...

well, put it this way for me, if save a few ringgit but have to spent a few hours (or even park illegally on the road), i would rather just pay it. Also I think tolls are faster, if go thru no toll diversion road, the jams and longer route would cost u more on petrol, so ended up, u save actually less than RM1 for the toll.

trex92 said:
Also I think tolls are faster, if go thru no toll diversion road, the jams and longer route would cost u more on petrol, so ended up, u save actually less than RM1 for the toll.

Yup, agree with u. But I think the NPE toll is abit steep. RM1.60 X 2 if u go whole stretch from subang to Bangsar. But what to do, takkan wanna go thru old klang road :(

ITS NOT WORTH AT ALL!!!...
last time petrol price increase... i'm in rushing n running out of petrol... went to petrol station... hell... a lot of ppl queue... ask them what happen.. they said tomorow petrol price increase.... WTH!! RM5 save for one time only... unless u bring a fuel tanker... than shud be ok....

wow... RM1.60..? yeah, tats really steep... how much time u save using NPE? I think if go from SUbang to Bangsar i would use the fed highway... unless rush hour, then have to think twice, not sure on how bad the jam is on that area at peak hour coz never tried.

Can start laughing at the those people for causing massive traffic congestion at petrol stations. Hahahahaha! Serve you right being a kiasu. Too much Initial D ar? :D

Last night waiting for a friend in shell, so "soon bin" fill up my tank, just waited no more than 5 minutes there hehehe..it certainly worth it if u don't purposely go there...but it turns out to be hoax..haha

unless you have permit to fill up couple of tanker, but for a full car tank ?
I will never understand these people, just like I'm trapped in jam due to stupid driver too nosy even for a small accident - on the other side of the road !! damnnnn.

ke poh mar...

no, coz all greedy, wan number to buy 4D to kena first prize.. :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom