Wira Speedometer help...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
It all started with my odometer getting stucked and not moving. I took apart the meter console and managed to get the odometer fixed DIY. Now my prob is that the speedometer needle no longer moves smoothly. I believe I did not re-install it back properly. I am stumped because the speedometer needle assembly has got a very small ball bearing (just one) and I am not sure where to put this. My needle would move up with increase in speed but once I am slowing down, the needle does not move smoothly down and also when there are bumps in the road, the needle would also jump. Can anyone help with this? Any shops that provide repair services for this? THanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope the moderator can make this post a sticky

hi bro, if u wanna or searching the best shop to repair or inspect your car or accident repairs, at cheap price but the best workmanship. here is the guy. Hairul 0123941680. he is an indonesian, i have repaired my ol car for race prep, restarightening chassis/ restore chassis and my friend realign his bent perdana.

Well if words doesnt clear you doubt, go to the shop yourself and see, even European rally guys sent their cars there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience