WTA Removing A/C Outlet from Dashboard For Satria/Wira

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Bro,

If not mistaken, there should be 2 clips (left and right) on the A/C outlet. Push it in and the A/C outlet should come out. Try using something plastic to prevent scratch.

If it was me, i would remove the dashboard incase i sctarch something :)

ps : Better cut out your accesories in the picture you posted, so people dun target you (there might be thieves in this forum).

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro,

If not mistaken, there should be 2 clips (left and right) on the A/C outlet. Push it in and the A/C outlet should come out. Try using something plastic to prevent scratch.

If it was me, i would remove the dashboard incase i sctarch something :)

ps : Better cut out your accesories in the picture you posted, so people dun target you (there might be thieves in this forum).
Sad to say...
they are not clips.. they are screwed from the inside.. have to remove dashboard to remove it.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kinda leceh huh....
if for perdana, there are 2 plastics brackets left & right. there is a 90% the brackets will patah on 1st time attempt like wat happened to me. hehe, but luckily those brackets could be fabricated back using nuts & silicon.
didnt know wira ones are leceh.

just need to open the lower part of the dashboard rite? where the driver speaker is located.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
can can..... But gonna take hours with a short screw driver....
kakaka...

jeyadev

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
my 1995 Satria is using some wierd ones then, cos there's no screws... just some clips.

king_coolice

Aug 9, 2006
You want to take out the whole thing (including the open/close knob) or just the air vent?
If only the air vent, U need to use a flat screwdriver to remove the clip on the left and right then pull it out. Torchlight helps you to see it more clearly.
If you want to remove the whole thing, then i cant help u cause I never remove it before.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Galant VR4 steering rack produce tak tak tak sound when drive slow at uneven surface. Making corner also the sound come. Foremen checked and found the steering rack problem. No leak but loose and tak tak when shaking.

Could Proton perdana SEI steering rack be use for VR4?.

The drive shaft Perdana SEI can be used other than Evo 3 driveshaft for Galant VR4.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience