Wira Handbrake light OFF

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Wira Handbrake light OFF even i have pull up my handbrake...
Do you guys know what is the problem?

Thanks.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dismantle center console. See if the switch is connected to the handbrake. If it is, replace the handbrake light bulb.

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Dismantle center console. See if the switch is connected to the handbrake. If it is, replace the handbrake light bulb.
it's a light bulb for the handbrake warning light in dashboard?
not sure is there a fuse for this...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it's a light bulb for the handbrake warning light in dashboard?
not sure is there a fuse for this...
Oh you mean your dash handbrake light not working. Look under the driver side fuse box and find the in-cabin fuse. See if that is burnt. Anything else not working? Like ceiling light or anything?

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Oh you mean your dash handbrake light not working. Look under the driver side fuse box and find the in-cabin fuse. See if that is burnt. Anything else not working? Like ceiling light or anything?
just checked driver side fuse box and under hood fuse box... looks like no fuse for this ...
after dismantle the console, the wire is still attached properly ... perhaps, the switch kong d ... :hmmmm:

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
I further confirm by pressing level sensor of brake fluid... still no lights come out...
It is highly suspect the handbrake warning light kong... but wonder why LED can easily kong ... =.=

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I further confirm by pressing level sensor of brake fluid... still no lights come out...
It is highly suspect the handbrake warning light kong... but wonder why LED can easily kong ... =.=
How old is your dash? Mine rosak after 8 years. Swapped everything out regardless of whether they spoilt or not.

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Wira using LED? Or u changed it?

i guess these are LEDs rite?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

How old is your dash? Mine rosak after 8 years. Swapped everything out regardless of whether they spoilt or not.
the meter console is not cheap ...
what is the thing that rosak for ur case ?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

i guess these are LEDs rite?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

the meter console is not cheap ...
what is the thing that rosak for ur case ?
Those aren't LEDs, kinda like mini bulbs. I replaced the bulbs only! Not the whole meter

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
i see... likely is the bulb blur then ...
aiks ... lazy to dismantle all the stuff ...
install back have to make sure the speed cable properly sit into the meter

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mods if this is in wrong place please move to proper.

I have often wonder if this is possible and if it has been done.

There are many places which do not allow larger engine displacement, road txs, or whatever, this conversion sounds very logical, and I am pretty sure it has been done.

Thanks for any info.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience