wira 1.5 (m) change to 1.6 (a) gearbox

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Not sure why your clutch is heavy? Maybe pressure plate not good. I had Wira 1.5 before and was driven mostly by my wife and clutch is very light even though run by cable...
Get stuck in a jam and everything starts to feel heavy.. :biggrin:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Try getting stuck in a traffic jam on a highway. It's worse than getting stuck in traffic jam in town. Even RnR also jam hahaha.

I had plans to change to manual from auto (toyota la), but had to somewhat postpone or might abandon the idea of changing the transmission since highway also jam these days as I travel daily Tg Malim - KL - Tg Malim.

Well considering that I've been in a traffic jam with manual transmission years back, I suppose I still can tolerate it (in the city la). And that time, no power steering. POWER LENGAN hahaha.

Like in one of the previous post mentioned, if you don't mind sacrificing the FC and if you use it only for town use and not travelling all over should be ok I suppose.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to sifu and expert,
i wonder if we need to change the clutch plate or torque convertor in the AT GB?
for manual GB we need to change the clutch plate when there is less grip so how about for auto gb?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience