Why does Perdana V6 looks lower then the old Perdana Sei?

ctquah

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
PJ
Hi sifuss..

my question is why does V6 looks lower then the SEi? izit because of the absorbers or izit the spring? isn't is suppose to be the same? please help..
Thankz..

ctquah

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
PJ
yaya.. i know its lower ler guys.

i wanna know wat to change to make it look like that.
i mean do i just need to change the absorbers or together with the springs as well?

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
ctquah said:
yaya.. i know its lower ler guys.

i wanna know wat to change to make it look like that.
i mean do i just need to change the absorbers or together with the springs as well?
The main visual aspects are the new bumpers, or to say the bumpers now comes with skirtings. then the bigger rims. To lower a car, change the springs and shocks to aftermarkets designed for Perdana or Mitsu Galant/Eterna ..... or other compatible ones. :)

In short, bring your car to accessory shops, and yell :" I wanna lower my car." THATS IT. err... and pay la ofcoz. :)

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
u take to shop and say wanna lower your car......

he will reply u "get another 4 male adult passengers in your car, then it should be lowered" then u 'char chun toi'

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Fluffy said:
er,yeah.:_: it IS lower.like the old kancil (96-97) and the newer ones.just an example.
another example... the new saga LMST is lower than the old saga iswara... the LMST oem springs is about 20mm lower than the old saga iswara oem springs...

ctquah

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
PJ
ic.. means the springs and absorbers are different, rite?
means if i change the absorbers alone it will no difference loh..
coz my absorbers are spoilt and need to replace them..

arih

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Sunway
www.resakse.com
its because v6 engine is heavier than S4 engine. My S4 also lowered after convert to V6 engine. Heavier manifold and etc..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers, me and my family just got our first brand new honda city E+ a week ago, most of the time we are running around town and when we started our first long journey back to our kampung using north south express highway, that is when I felt the car reaction is weird occasionally going sideways when driving above 110 km/h even my wife and kid sitting behind felt that too.

So, I was hoping to get some inputs from you sifus to counter this problem by doing my first priority...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience