who knows h/cut price

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ahman

Jan 22, 2004
i now survey for h/cut price coz need to reconvert my car from 4agze to silvertop,can i trade in my engine..

silvertop(ae101)=rm
silvertop(fx) =rm
silvertop(seg body)=rm
ae101 supercharge=rm
blacktop = rm

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Why wanna convert to 4AGE 20V?

I tough you enjoy driving the 4AGZE.

ahman

Jan 22, 2004
sc are sok..but last weeks when to sungai petani h/cut found 1 silvertop fx version..selling rm3+++..the dashbod,grill,bumper plus lips..so cun..so think want to convert to silvertop coz of that stuff..somemore my current dashbod teruk & many gab..ae101 dasbod not cun le..

ahman

Jan 22, 2004
just asking,if we don`t want to used the adj abs..wat sport spring good with the oem abs ae101..example trd,tanabe,tein,kgmm or wat..

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
you plannign to sell your 4agze ar? how much if you sellign for and has it been rebuilt before or pasang straight.... :)

ahman

Jan 22, 2004
just convert it on july these year..no mod..all from the h/cut..wat price to sell..i also donno yet..that`s why i`m survey for the silvertop engine..but i already survey at sungai petani..got 2 ae111=rm3800..ae101 fx=rm3+++..i`m in penang..wat procedure i need to take to sell my engine to next buyer..coz all document jpj already took...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
its ok..
as long as in your Reg. Card its stated that the engine has cahnged to new engine No....... then when you sell your engine ...just show them the Ori. Reg Caerd as proof of the earlier change....

mine done as that...no problem...

cheers...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
oh ya!!!!...

i'll be in penang from tommorrow....kalau ada TT session ... give me a call... i might join...hehehe...

sham 013-3945901...

cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News that there could be a Volkswagen lining up on the Formula One grid has been circulating for a while now, this though, we have a timeline.

The latest reports mention that Hans-Joachim Stuck, Volkswagen’s motorsports chief and former grand prix driver as well as Le Mans winner, has indicate about a decision being made by the end of this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience