Which Spring should i buy?

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
Finally, i'm done with tanabe..!!
Height! I'm smiling.. just wut im looking for.. 2 finger all around. :)
Comfy, .. not as bumpy as my stock.. i tot stock would be most comfy.
but i cant really be sure yet until i ride it few more times..

haha..!! Im broke!! shiet!

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
reddice said:
i think Rm 500 cannot get la..can get a spring but cannot get a set la (absorber and all)..if you gonna use standard abs,gonna rosak anytime soon..the cannot match the short spring..

my experience :
1 : change to APM sportec spring complete set.
2 : the ride is ok,but the wheels touch the fender..
3 : "ketuk fender"
4 : Still touching..change to Panther Absorber,still using APM spring..front ok..setteled..
5 : Ok then..but the height doesnt seem right..the rear is too high..3 fingers(using APM sportec will make your rear tejongket..believe me..)..like drag car la..
6 : Change the rear to honda ABS.Throw the rear APM spring out and use standard satria 1.6 spring..reason?less bumpy and better.
7 : the rear touch when the car fit 3 or 4 people.have to ketuk more..
8 : Go to Ace technology and ketuk like mad until doing high speed u-turn also cannot kena the fender..
9 : now,satisfied..
front : 1 1/2 fingers
rear : 2 fingers

cost = About Rm 1000
bro,must choose the right abs and spring bro..for me,this setting is nice..

is't true using stock rear satria spring with sport abs can lowered the rear car?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
azir said:
is't true using stock rear satria spring with sport abs can lowered the rear car?
i think so,because it follow the short stroke size abs (the length)..even im using the honda abs is much shorter then the ori satria one..

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
How abt cutting the original spring to lower the car ? I wanna make it lowered. Currently using everything stock, Wira 1.5 SE

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
anyone have comment on RS*R spring?...aiming for it...but wonder how it perform?...i know alot of japan modder use this spring rather than Eibach...anyone know why?

if RSR compare with eibach n tanabe ...which one better?... in term of comfy, perfomance, last longing....?

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hey, want cheap and good not hard and not soft get APM Performax la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey -

The following video is a concept active spoiler that we designed and manufactured as a part of a University Project. Please look at the video and let us know what you think of it. The looks (we understand its a 'wood spoiler' but we are interested in the lift mechanism and what you think of how that looks), speed, would you buy it and anything else you feel is applicable! We are looking for general opinions and feed back.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience