• Ferrari California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I wld really love to meet this guy n give him a really good bitch slapping he very well deserve...just for fun...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
close his other thread then....
The other closed already.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Guys don't feed the troll. TS was a forumer in LYN forum. He is a mat rempit from what LYN members have dug up.
His characteristic is to brag with things that he doesn't have.
BTW, he was banned from LYN forum already.
So, nowhere to go, come to ZTH....:banghead:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Since he is so rich. My advise to him, pls employ a fashion advisor, consultant, dun no te actual terms. To upgrade his fizikal looooks. Mayb still got hope lol
think if he do wanna employ them, they would say it's hopeless coz they'll say the beauty inside oso don't have how to do??

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Lol, I missed out all the fun in this thread. I thought it was a boring thread until I read it just now.

Every few months in ZTH we can find posts like this. This guy here just kickstarted the the first BS post of 2014. Brace yourselves, this is not the end yet. :rofl:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Lol, I missed out all the fun in this thread. I thought it was a boring thread until I read it just now.

Every few months in ZTH we can find posts like this. This guy here just kickstarted the the first BS post of 2014. Brace yourselves, this is not the end yet. :rofl:
TS is incredibly naive or stupid, or just masochistic. Not only does he posts stoopid remarks but also puts up a photo of himself for us all to abuse. I wonder if the girls he posed with knew about his share in public forums.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Hahaha.

Truth be told, women do look at our cars to help "sweeten" the deal and also help "create" a possible psyche image of the person they are going out with.

Guys who say that the cars they drive have no effect on the girls they are going out with are:-

1) Lying
2) Have not shown their "hobby" car to the girl for whatever reason.
3) Have no gf
4) Have no car

As for the TS, he may be dumb/immature/living in his own world but one thing's for sure. His question does hold merit in today's materialistic world.

Try dating any decent, well brought up lady in a kap-chai and ten ringgit in your wallet. She may not mind BUT her father sure as hell is going to kick your broke ass.

MAYBE he should have phrased the question better.

E.g.

Bros, I have a lot of money but not much looks/personality/education; how can I get the materialistic hot girls to come shake their booty for me.

We all know that these women do exist and many a time, we would like to get some of that booty WHICH is way out of our league. So we sit around and bitch about things we cannot have. To cut in short, TS has got a point and most people here realize the point TS is trying to make. Wejustdarenotshowtheworldwhatshallowassesweare.

Anyways, here's my uneducated 2 cents for the TS.

TO GET the hot as hell, mini skirt, miles of long legs, fair skin model wannabes. Keep in mind you still need to plough in dough and effort ya. UNLESS she is really in for your money in which case this thread is irrelevant.

1) Prancing Horse always rules here. Convertible one ideal.
2) Raging Bull....a bit OTT but can la.
3) Tough choice - Aston and Porsche both require a girl with a little intelligence to recognize as expensive.
4) BMW/Audi/VW - maybe, maybe not....marks you out as doing well but not that rich....e.g. can buy 2 pieces of LV not 20.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Not too late, you still manage to come in.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I saw that many people are talking about Surbo...

Acyually,

1. what is Surbo?

2. How does it works?

3. Can it be installed in Wira 1.5 (Auto)

4. How much does it cost? And where can i get it?

I hope all the sifu(s) can explain to me, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience