where to get disc rotor???

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
Currently im using vr4 twin pot in my wira, and already changed to pcd 100.

what im looking for is the disc, looking for twin pot disc only(cross drill) with stock pcd 100.(if can i would not like drill to pcd 100 from pcd 114)

i found dba have but too pricy, look for something cheap, and where to get, thanks.

Oct 28, 2005
It depends though what you looking for....

There are lots of brands available on the aftermarket right now... what rotor size are you planing to use?

if you are looking for a reliable brand, endless is recommended, i have been using the rotors for my evo and never regret.

where are you located anyways? if you are around sunway, you can scout around the area.....

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
the problem is i looking for pcd 100 disc twin pot, not that what disc should i choose brother, already search around, cant get pcd 100 twin pot disc that can fit wira, dba have but only available next 2 months

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Go look around at Speedworks. The AXT Turbo grooved disc rotors are quite reasonably priced. Alternately, you can head over to Autobags in PJ. They sell various sizes of grooves-and-holes disc rotors, maybe you can see if you can find any of the appropriate size.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
jswong said:
Go look around at Speedworks. The AXT Turbo grooved disc rotors are quite reasonably priced. Alternately, you can head over to Autobags in PJ. They sell various sizes of grooves-and-holes disc rotors, maybe you can see if you can find any of the appropriate size.
nop speedwords dont have discs for the twin pots, already queried b4
Autobags got lerr bt its not high in quality

jzhost : good products dont come cheap , if u can then get the DBA gold , if an alternative, then get the stock disk and redrill it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was an action-packed day at Round 4 of the 2016 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series. The race set-off last Sunday with temperature in the low 90s (Fahrenheit) and typical sunny skies.

Held in Malaysia's world famous F1 circuit, the two-race format saw competitive action performed by all teams and drivers, but it was a double-win for local driver Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience