Where to find Aliminium Hose/Piping ???

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if u really looking for aluminium hose, go hardware shop and ask for those aircond aluminium hose la... those hose are similar to those sold by performance shop.... should be abit cheaper...

if u looking for cheap cheap solution, refer to my siggie...
but mine isnt as smooth as stanley selling dat one la... its cheaper though... :)

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
SkYwAlKeR said:
if u really looking for aluminium hose, go hardware shop and ask for those aircond aluminium hose la... those hose are similar to those sold by performance shop.... should be abit cheaper...

if u looking for cheap cheap solution, refer to my siggie...
but mine isnt as smooth as stanley selling dat one la... its cheaper though... :)
i tried hardware shop a couple of times but to no avail....last time i bought from kakimotor but now condition no good oredi got many holes...koyak hear n there....now looking for cheaper options lar....ur hose looks fine but i'm in KL...how ?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
we have courier service in the country mah.... send to u lor...

last time i remember when i lepak-ed in midvalley, i went into a hardware shop (quite big, but forgot what name)... i think same floor with kakimotor.... inside there i saw a few household aircond aluminium hose similar to those selling in car performance shop....

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
SkYwAlKeR said:
we have courier service in the country mah.... send to u lor...

last time i remember when i lepak-ed in midvalley, i went into a hardware shop (quite big, but forgot what name)... i think same floor with kakimotor.... inside there i saw a few household aircond aluminium hose similar to those selling in car performance shop....
it ok to take from u but i kenot wait edi...i'm so impatient one....i guess i'll go to the shop in midvalley later this afternoon since i only stay nearby...thanks anyway

AlexHang

Oct 7, 2006
Check out Ace Hardware for the hose...the aluminium one is around RM50+...i think... quite expensive...but longer...

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ok guys, updates....i went to ACE Hardware yesterday.,...they do have the aluminum hoses...but the smallest diameter was 4"....too big for our CAI application.....they sell rm38 for about a meter long....i was looking for some 2.5-3" diameter one so i did not buy the 4"....

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ninja_iga said:
guys,

those popular aluminium hoses as many have testified,
always tear.

buy from me, very strong!
RM30 for 3ft (2.5")
i think i will buy from u....where to meet ? i'll be in Jln TAR tomorrow around 2pm...can we meet somewhere around there ? btw, i stay close to Midvalley...

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
crazy4honda said:
i know a place in my office that sell hose..just name it all have but dunno much about the price..who wanna go to this place can drop by my office at kuchai lama..
ur office at where?izzit at kuchai lama projet station there?than the shop other hose got sell?like elbow..........thank:regular_smile:

P/S:need ur help urgent thank alot.

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Oderf said:
ok guys, updates....i went to ACE Hardware yesterday.,...they do have the aluminum hoses...but the smallest diameter was 4"....too big for our CAI application.....they sell rm38 for about a meter long....i was looking for some 2.5-3" diameter one so i did not buy the 4"....
where is this,. ACE Hardware???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...currently im considering to buy perdana(now using wira with evo3 bodykit) coz few days ago my friends car had been blacklisted for 3 times summon using evo3 bodykit(front bodykit)...what he do previously..every time jpj fined him and asked to change the wira bodykit and do inspection, he will change to wira bodykit bring to puspakom and change back to evo3 bodykit....3 times he do like than...then caught again by the jpj and the jpj blacklisted his car n sita his car.....anyone know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience