Where to find Aliminium Hose/Piping ???

Oct 10, 2005
I wanna diy to connect the aluminium hose from the front of my bumper to my air filter.But i can't seem to be able to find the aluminium hose. I saw it once in kakimotor in subang but it cost about rm 50 for about 1 meter(i think)...very expensive though! :eek:

Is there anyone out there in zerotohundred who knows where to get a cheaper aluminium hose with good qualities?

URGENT!

Thank You.

risyia

Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Try looking at ACE Hardware, some of the air-con duct sold there, can be modified and used as a cold air intake.

iaznab

Oct 10, 2005
ok i will go see...but i am still looking for the aluminium hose...more cool and easy to diy coz can bend any way u want it to be....

anyone??

crazy4honda

Aug 22, 2005
aluminium hose and flexible duct for air cond ducting is just the same la..but donna if the duct have a smaller radius

sentinal3_16

May 30, 2005
Why use aluminium hose?Wont it make the sucked air hotter because the engine bay is hot?

If use plastic/silicon hose,the air is cooler because less heat taken by the plastic/silicon hose.

acbc

KD
Aluminium is cooler than stainless steel n more durable than rubber. Best use combo with silicone hose for flexibility.

iaznab

Oct 10, 2005
so does anyone knows where to buy the aluminium hose with a reasonable price...needs it urgently la...please help!

ksy@fj20det

Jul 10, 2005
mALAYSIA
is it, heat resistant?? my fren coz i'm intrestd too, if i have no prob i'll get it by next month... this month cannot coz takda duit.... RAYA maaa.... i'll take this hose for my CAI project... (currently using (4G15 carbie).. is it posible to get it next month??

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
from stanley can get anytimee... :biggrin:

if u looking for 3inch hose...u can get at eneous ma...rm88....very nice some more....got bellmouth as well..designed specialiy for CAI

but if u r looking for other size...u may get from other people....Ninja_iga tat one not bad la....i bought before as well.... :biggrin:

fuankee

Sep 22, 2004
huakenny said:
if u looking for 3inch hose...u can get at eneous ma...rm88....very nice some more....got bellmouth as well..designed specialiy for CAI

but if u r looking for other size...u may get from other people....Ninja_iga tat one not bad la....i bought before as well.... :biggrin:
ya..i bought 1 of those, only the hose for RM42, without the bellmouth.. cuz i wanna diy my own bellmouth using plastic flower vase (hahahha).. anyway, the 1 they're selling in eneos is quite a cool product.. thumbs up.. but still a lil over-priced la.. bought mine from 1U there.
good luck

crazy4honda

Aug 22, 2005
i know a place in my office that sell hose..just name it all have but dunno much about the price..who wanna go to this place can drop by my office at kuchai lama..

Oderf

Jul 27, 2005
crazy4honda said:
i know a place in my office that sell hose..just name it all have but dunno much about the price..who wanna go to this place can drop by my office at kuchai lama..
in ur office ka ? or near ur office ? kuchai lama ? how do i get there from my place ? err...i call u tomorrow la...easy....

Hi fellow ZTH brothers,

I have a few questions regarding problems with my car that I hope any of you could help.
I'm driving a Wira 1.5 sedan. Last year I got into an accident. The left fender of my car got hit pretty bad. My fender got hit sideways by a Waja. Direct hit! Since that accident, I never could get the allignment right.
A couple of days ago, I went to my tyre shop looking for new tyres. When I inspected my current tyres, it makan sebelah. The thing is, it's only ketara on...