Where to do alignment and balancing?

cheewooi

Hi
I looking to do alignment and balancing for my tires. I need a reputable shop that did a quality job around Klang Vallley with a reasonable price.

Thank you

Srimuda Sect 25 .. Klang area's are also cheap. Ure desired location is too big .. Klang Valley is big .. where u specifically want?

sakuraguy said:
Srimuda Sect 25 .. Klang area's are also cheap. Ure desired location is too big .. Klang Valley is big .. where u specifically want?

Preferably in Subang, Seri Kembangan, PJ area...

As i knew shah alam and klang are the cheapest for me cause i stay here. Maybe others can share their place wif u :)

There is a shop in Taman SEA. He uses the old method of alignment, which I heard is the best. The shop is a corner shop, behind giant.

go to sunway, same row as Links Racing, near Hiper Racing. The shop name Kin Alignment.

OOi tyre services... an old cock with almost 30years of experience doing alignment ...he normally wouldnt want to do alignment alone as wat he wants is everyting in perfect order..tat includes balancing, chambering(if needed),castering(if needed)...n d guy's mood is weiredly strange at times ... but old man ma...it worth every penny spent...n u wouldnt believe wat u r driving once u went ther for d 1st time... its in danau kota setapak

go to jln genting klang at setapak jaya, near kfc.. manual blancing n alignment. go to the shop morning coz banyak kereta maaa...

i tried tat shop b4... quite popular oso in setapak....but stil not as chun as d one inside danau kota...

go BMW do la......hahahahahahahahahaha

guranteed straight until u no need to hold your steering lol

oh good idea wo gohkokeng haha
but normally i not back to manufacture do alignment coz when u complain they won;t bother ...sob sob

i experienced b4......went to personal shop.....kena con like hell

went back Proton Factory.....damn good the uncle....explain everything clearly to me somemore teach me how to see the alignment computer

Personal Shop
* they need to pay shop rent
* want faster to settle 1 car by 1 car cause $$$

Service Factory
* as the worker there no need concern about paying rent
* take their own sweet time....they get salary no point working so fast

any good shop around serdang-kajang, i meant a good one not that technician that that take instruction fr computer

even by watching d computers ther wil have 'error tolerences'... perfect alignment can only be obtain as chinese pl say need 'kung fu' ..hahaha

Actually the sifu and learner makes alot of different. The learner won't be able to tighten nut adjustment very tight coz his kongfu is limited, so if he tighten one side too much at one the other side 'lari' pulak and vice versa, that why ur aligment lari after awhile>>> the screws are not really tighten well. so make sure you don't drift or else all the alignment out.

Try the 1 at Selayang, it is opposite the forest reserve, next 2 proton service center. Can't remember the name but usually my car is done there. These guys doesn't use any high tech equipment but some kind of old equipment but when it's done u will know the difference. It's better than those high tech equipment.

My kapok rims went into high-speed balancing, goyang like hell, no wonder my car so vibrate. Need to do on-wheel later

sometimes use manual alignment better than machine made sometimes ur car may be old and those bush bit worn out and the reading of computer not so "chun"^^

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom