Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

How To Make A GSR T or Evo Engine Sound like Subaru,Scooby??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

VtecZz&TurboZz

1,000 RPM
Hi to Mitsubishi members or non mitsubishi members , i have a question here ...

How To make A Gsr T or Evo Engine sound like Subaru when Start Engine n the muffler got scooby sound ? It is we add something into Gsr T or Evo engine then can have Scooby Sound or Do Something on the exhaust then got Scooby Sound ?? Need Some1 help ..

Thanks

the main reason why Subaru's have their unique sound is because of the engines design....

instead of the normal in-line 4's u get nowadays, the Subaru is a horizontally opposed engine...

plus, the manifolds arent the same length, which also helps on that unique sound...one of the reasons why the newer versions ( version 8 & above ) doesnt have the same boxer grumble if compared to the older models...they made the manifold equal length..

hope that helps...

Erm , im clear on ur answer ..but i mean how to make a boxer sound into a evo or gsr engine

ayohh... he's saying because of the 2 reasons means you cannot la... unless you take out one of your plug cable then seen how laa.. hahaha

use the high cam and ajdustable cam pulley so that u can hv the the crazy cound lor ...

but u still wont get that scooby sound... unless, u do what HK7 said, cabut 1 plug cable!! hehe

if u using mivec, custom made ur extractor like this, 1-3 joint 1 pipe, 2-4 join 1 pipe, and make sure the secondary pipe for 1-3 are longer then 2-4....

is it?
but i believe i heard one savvy muffler sound really exactly like subaru..
i remember that time i was enjoying my dinner with my friend...
then we heard that sound then all searching for the subaru~
then when the car turn in..we all was numb...it is savvy! =.=
and i believe there is a way...cuz i saw kinda of proton car sound like that...

one more choice is just sell ur car to me and buy new subaru. settle. hehehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

Mini%20SUV.jpg

I can go on and on about how the world doesn’t need SUV’s, and I still believe we don’t. I’ve made up my mind, there’s no changing it. The fact that they kill people in normal cars while the occupants of the SUV walk away is selfish. Manufacturers should be making cars to save everybody because cars exist in our world, they should be protecting us, not kill us. The idea is to make cars safer, not make them bigger...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom