Where to buy synthetic leather

neiwa

May 18, 2005
Kedah
hi..

I'm new here...

Right now DIY my 'project car' changing the interior color.

So.. I'm trying to find synthetic leather..
where to buy this thing?

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
hi neiwa... welcome... :) you can ask at "kedai balut kusyen" maybe they can sell to you. or you can ask in icer thread, coz they can diy their own subs box... they will surely point you the right shop...

btw, where is your location in kedah, my parents in-law are at teluk kechai... :D

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i'm thinking to DIY replace de gear console gearstick original PVC cloth to black leather.. cos de original wan already starting to crack n it looks ugly...

thinking to buy it n sew it myself... so anyone knwo how much is de leather n where to get it? can gat at textile shop?

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Try asking the cobblers around la... maybe they might be able to provide you some. I was thinkin of doing the same too but i do not have the time la.... my life evolves around work only. Cushion shops would have as well.

But if i do get it i will let you know where and how much la.. I was looking for suede instead

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

rite now i'm thinking shud i take d pivot (blue) voltage stabilizer and the grounding cables which come in a package or shud i take d zaptor voltage stabilizer plus d "unbranded" grounding cables but the wires' diameter is bigger den d pivot's grounding cable...

help me out pliz...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience