Where to buy plastic clips/lock?

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Hi,
Anyone knows where to buy those plastic lock clips which is used to secure the carpet in the boot of Proton Wira?
It's called push-lock if I'm not mistaken. Don't have any pics of it at the moment but I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

Also looking for clips for the side step (as in the pic below).
The one circled in blue has got the housing attached to it but the one circled in red already gone.
Anyone knows where to get them (the housing and also the metal clips)??
St0000pid stuff just won't last.

Last edited:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
blitzs360,
The reason why I post here in the first place is to save my time going to each and every shop to look for the clip. It will be helpful if you could specify which shop exactly that has that clip rather than just telling "some accessories shop might have it". Thanks anyways.

saga6766

Nov 22, 2007
Cuba tanya di spare saprt shop,clip ini adalah dijual bersama cover ,harganya lebih kurang RM10,tiada jual berasingan.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Actually, any spare parts shop will sell them... even Brothers (the KLJ branch) stock piles of them. Just bring a sample.

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
saga6766,
RM10 comes with the door step + clips??

cYBorG,
Reason I'm looking for the clips is because I don't want to use the tar glue. :biggrin:

acbc,
Thanks for the useful tip mate. Will drop by there soon. :biggrin:

saga6766

Nov 22, 2007
Ya, Rm10 satu set, jika beli clip 1 hampir Rm3 ,lebih baik beli satu set, ini barang cuma untuk hiasan sahaja jika selalu bijak mesti tak tahan dan tanggal, jika mau tahan dril dan masuk skur.

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Found the item last week in Brother's Kelana Jaya. The lock is really tight (holds even better than the stock Proton ones). Costs RM0.50/pc.
One thing bad is that the shape is bigger than stock ones...so some places that you want to install these clips, you'd have to trim the "O" ring a little.

Still looking for the kick plate clips though...got no time for spare part shops yet :biggrin:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
m a v [3] r i c k;2775799 said:
Found the item last week in Brother's Kelana Jaya. The lock is really tight (holds even better than the stock Proton ones). Costs RM0.50/pc.
One thing bad is that the shape is bigger than stock ones...so some places that you want to install these clips, you'd have to trim the "O" ring a little.

Still looking for the kick plate clips though...got no time for spare part shops yet :biggrin:
finally got it bro.. good job.. hehe..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else here likes Chop Shop (it's a Discovery Channel TV programme) but the two guys who present it have a new 'celebrity blog', which is pretty cool - you can ask them questions about modifiying cars and stuff.

Also a man called Mike Brewer is on there from Wheeler Dealers. I guess it's a kind of 'ask the experts' thing.

http://blogs.discoverychannel.co.uk/ignition/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience