Where To Buy Condom

DSC05780.jpg

Last edited:
wahahhah~!!!!! freakin misleadin man~!! ROFL~! but wear that condom never dim the light one arr?...*still laughin...my parent gimmie one kinda look at the thread..* wahahahah~!!!!!:D

-want some style n flavor, try 'i need house' at MidValley...
ekekeke...
-i think the led already got its color cover (ready made)...
dunno where to find it though...;)

New LED products will be availale soon in Malaysia. It is a wireless LED product. Believe it or not?

ermm, if using LED dun ever use the condom, lagi cannot see wan, i tried already, LED need to leave it alone, if not, no use, cant see shits also.....i tested wit and without condoms, the one with condoms looks dimmer, actually almost no light also

Checked at some of the spare part shop... even when bought new bulbs like those, it does not come with the condom. Will still look around

Bulbs like those comes at around RM4 per piece tho..

bulb like those cost around RM3.20 for 2 piece at Tesco but no come with those condom.. only bulb

hehehe if still no result then simply go 7-11 and get one liao hahaha

when reading this topic for the first time... i think over n over how come condom also can be DIY-ed

can get..go to watson and look for smallest condom size lor..u tell the sales gal..condom for orang kerdil....

sure got..

xtually,i have change my meter bulb..haha....u want to change wut colour?mine is red...
only change the bulb....if satria/wira,i can help u...
RM40 n ur meter panel colour will look shining!!hahaha!!
sms me..0192543536

Top Bottom