Where To Buy Condom

lan evo

3,000 RPM
anyone know where can get those light condom?i mean the rubber that wrap around the bulb to change it colour.normally u can see it in the dashboard

The title is really misleading.... :D

anyway, can try out at those lighting speciality or contractor shop. Might find it there.

:lol: wakakkakkaka :lol: damn funny wehh......akkakakkakka :lol: ish ish, when i first saw the post, i was like :blink: akakka :P

hmmm, okie, enough, i didn't know they actually sell those covers, do they?? does it make any effects? cause mine original is blue colour cover lastime, but the colour come out also almost yellow colour also......so erm, now im using LED ;)

gavan: meter gauge can use LED meh?? if can i would like to chang all my meter bulb to LED...very bright...

lol.. i was thikning why this guy ask this kindda stuff in DIY section .. hahaha buying condom sure must DIY wan la .. takkan ask ppl to buy for u meh .. :P tim jie .. come in then only i understand ..:D

muahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

if i post light cover no ppl will bother it :lol: :lol: so how to ask the electric shop fella??

do u have any bulb 'bei yan doi'????? :lol: :lol:

They dont melt eh? I thought must buy glass colored ones.

Anyways, we'll see the ammount of people who view this topic :D

hahah ... the topic so attractive . Cannot buy from the 7-eleven ka ? hahaha ..what flavours ? orange ? strawberry ?

i think i found it last time when i went to brothers . the bulb cover with tinted color , not the plastic one . So it already come with the colors (tinted) .

If im not mistaken , the price bout RM 5 per bulb .

funny like hell..

really a misleading topic...

rupa2nya got some serious topic inside here.. hahah :D :D

Im not too sure where can you get it... If you have told me earlier, i probably would have kept it for you.

Coz i wanted orangy look in my dash

i also wanna buy one!!! condom
but not at 7- eleven

ahahha

i want my rpm meter look blue-tape hahahahah

woah, lolz, so many people sure cha lan to when read this wan :P kakakka :P

LED can use marr, butthen got spots larr sometimes, depends on how your meter position the bulbs actually, mine okie kwaa, butthen im using blue colour, so abit the hard to see lorr, use RED should be okie kwa.....

agaghahahaa
kekekkeekeke
misleading,shit,,,
hahahaha
i thought wat condom,,,
if normal condom then can goto 7-11 to buy lo,,,
hahhahaa

kwai said:
can post some pict wat is it?
interested wat is it... :D

imagine the bulb is ur dick and the condom is the bulb cover

it looks exactly the same:D