What you do for your car with RM100?

woooaaaahh wish I was there that time, 150 is dirt cheap for stanley, even the ratchet handle is worth more than 50 & its not stanley @ ACE

Last time I bought a 25pcs set of Ratchet from Stanley for a bargain price of 150. It cost 320 original price...shop was moving so clear stock...very worth it
http://amatrix.com.my/hand-tools/images/25-Piece Socket Set STANLEY 86-589.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

After the spin out all the screw was still intact...until now now screw broke off it was the part around the screw broke off so I need to drill a new hole next to it...and it was due to scraping over bumps...forgot to mentioned it was my PU lips that needed to drill the new hole. Not the rubber one

Wah! Stanley woh! good stuff.....:driver:

Mounting hole you also destroy......hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:

Wah! Stanley woh! good stuff.....:driver:

Mounting hole you also destroy......hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:

The ironic thing is the mounting hole broke off was due to scrapng with speed bump instead of the spin....Hahahaha

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

woooaaaahh wish I was there that time, 150 is dirt cheap for stanley, even the ratchet handle is worth more than 50 & its not stanley @ ACE

Yup, it was a steal so i didn't think much and straight bought it off from the shop..its pretty handle as it have everything you need..

Just want to know?

If those car jacks are the worth it? RM100?

What jacks? The type the mechanics use? If yes and only RM100 - then yes worth it!

If from Tesco - those are not meant for heavy duty use. I've broken one in the past.

What jacks? The type the mechanics use? If yes and only RM100 - then yes worth it!

If from Tesco - those are not meant for heavy duty use. I've broken one in the past.

Still works for me, but lift one side at a time. Not meant to jack both side at one go, unlike your heavy duty one....:driver:

Not tesco but Autobacs and Eneos got offer for a Jack like hydraulic jack..

btw the one at Brothers ok or not? Always sold out...

the bottle type is suitable for lorry and tall suv ler....

but those aligator jack cheap2 one can use la atleast better than ori twist2 siccors jack to change tyre or change engine oil... :biggrin:

That is the thing. I am using one and is okay, but have limitation. Best is to lift one wheel at a time, unlike the bigger brother can lift the whole front half at one go....:smokin:

That is the thing. I am using one and is okay, but have limitation. Best is to lift one wheel at a time, unlike the bigger brother can lift the whole front half at one go....:smokin:

on satria mana to lift whole front..but not high enough... if it can another inch only the tyre will fully not on contact with floor...

on scooby... can't even fit underneath :rofl: ....and only can lift 1 side (tested after lift the scooby a bit using another jack) :biggrin:

This one

or this one

I have both 2 for the bottle (RM40 each) & 1 for the floor(RM60) jack. floor jack oni use for eo change. sad thing is my bottle jack now cannot lift my fish & my deer if tyre flat coz to tall (cannot fit underneath) edi, need to bring foot pump for long journey, so pump first than oni jack, if bring floor jack it's heavier than those 2 things.:banghead:

Last edited:
on satria mana to lift whole front..but not high enough... if it can another inch only the tyre will fully not on contact with floor...

on scooby... can't even fit underneath :rofl: ....and only can lift 1 side (tested after lift the scooby a bit using another jack) :biggrin:

One time, I tried lifting the whole front at one go for the VR, it can go up, but jack getting stressed out. Even the wheels seems to bend slightly, so nowadays lift one side only.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I have both 2 for the bottle (RM40 each) & 1 for the floor(RM60) jack. floor jack oni use for eo change. sad thing is my bottle jack now cannot lift my fish & my deer if tyre flat coz to tall (cannot fit underneath) edi, need to bring foot pump for long journey, so pump first than oni jack, if bring floor jack it's heavier than those 2 things.:banghead:

Car original jack no more? The floor jack for my home use.....:driver:

Better check with the lifting capacity (like max 1 ton etc) of the jack before shoving under the car and jacking up....

I think standard car scissors jack has lifting capacity of less that 500kg. meaning it is fitting to lift one wheel side of the car at one moment...

Better check with the lifting capacity (like max 1 ton etc) of the jack before shoving under the car and jacking up....

I think standard car scissors jack has lifting capacity of less that 500kg. meaning it is fitting to lift one wheel side of the car at one moment...

My mini jack says is 2 tons, it can lift but the mini wheels looks stressed out, so better do one wheel at a time.
The scissor jack of mine, if lift from front side, if jack high enough the rear wheels goes up too.....:smokin:

My mini jack says is 2 tons, it can lift but the mini wheels looks stressed out, so better do one wheel at a time.
The scissor jack of mine, if lift from front side, if jack high enough the rear wheels goes up too.....:smokin:

with UR 4point strut bar+fender bar+front ARB drop link mod+UR 16mm rear ARB...my satria lifted rear wheel as well when the front barely lifted around 3-4inches :rofl:

with the mini jack..sometimes because of not enough lift travel...i lift directly at the lower arm balljoint (or rear trailing arm point at knuckle) :smokin:

to keep track with thread...actually last weekend i did replace ac fan motor on satria...cost rm75+1 new relay+4 relay socket (for spare) in total rm98+rm2 for bike petrol used when go out bought those things....rm100 spent like :smokin:

Last edited:
with UR 4point strut bar+fender bar+front ARB drop link mod+UR 16mm rear ARB...my satria lifted rear wheel as well when the front barely lifted around 3-4inches :rofl:

with the mini jack..sometimes because of not enough lift travel...i lift directly at the lower arm balljoint (or rear trailing arm point at knuckle) :smokin:

to keep track with thread...actually last weekend i did replace ac fan motor on satria...cost rm75+1 new relay+4 relay socket (for spare) in total rm98+rm2 for bike petrol used when go out bought those things....rm100 spent like :smokin:

That day use mini jack go change tyre for wife SUV. Puncture outside, quite good to carry around for this type of job....hhahahhaha

Back to topic, mini jack cost around RM60 got RM40 to spare...:smokin:

CNY coming.....so my RM100 goes to my TnG card for top-up....

RM50 x2 ringgit bill flew away.....

RM100 for my car:

Sunshade for all side window (tinted over budget) : RM20
Cool Road Tax sticker : RM5
Tissue : RM5
Non Slip Dash Mat : RM5
A bottle of window water repellent (good for raining time) : RM15
USB Charger : RM15
Samsung Cable Charger : RM10
A nice smell Air Freshener : RM10
Emergency F&B supply for traffic entertainment : RM15

DONE