Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

What is the standard HP for 1st stage buildup B20B engine?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ceffy_999

Known Member
Hi guys,

Just wondering what is the standard horsepower for a buildup B20B? Talking about normal 1st stage buildup...

Re: What is the standard HP for 1st stage buildup B20B VTEC engine?

160 - 170 i guess......

On wheel? So little? I mean B20B with B16A VTEC head... Is lower than B18CR on wheel HP...

a forumer just bought a b20b setup by feel's japan only got 190......just check little blue lorry thread......

a forumer just bought a b20b setup by feel's japan only got 190......just check little blue lorry thread......

I saw it. But i dont think it will produced 190 HP only as I think something wrong setup & somemore is build by Feels...Lolz....

Which mean that is not worth investing on B20B as we need to invest alot on B20B to get HP but B18CR standard HP is already there & easily can go further up. Right?

the most important thing if u plan to build b20b is to find a really good mechanic......b18cr should be the easier and save way.......again just my 2 cent.....

the most important thing if u plan to build b20b is to find a really good mechanic......b18cr should be the easier and save way.......again just my 2 cent.....

Thanks for the advice...:biggrin:

I saw it. But i dont think it will produced 190 HP only as I think something wrong setup & somemore is build by Feels...Lolz....

Which mean that is not worth investing on B20B as we need to invest alot on B20B to get HP but B18CR standard HP is already there & easily can go further up. Right?

B20 definitely will give u more HP, on top of that, the torque..... u can go 85mm, 86mm and even if u got balls of steel, u can try 89mm pistons....

again, your tuner/foremen must know what he is doing cuz its not a simple plug and play thingy...

b20 also can be built to withstand high revs, if ur tuner knows how to...

end of the day, money talks... u got money, u can build a monster b20...

u get more torque from a b20b setup...but it is recommanded u change the stock low comp piston to higher piston..u will love the torque if all is done nicely^^ ...i just love mine ..

A Post Every 5 Mins

refer to the heading above, i am searching rear disc brake for my getz, any sifu can help ? where can find it?? since i know getz do come with rear disc brake for certain model just that the model is not sale in Malaysia, any chop shop or spareparts shops have it? or got some other rear disc brake which can pnp to the car? ZTH sifu pls help...:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom